ugh😒

Amber Nicole Riley

I ran to the bathroom feeling sick to my stomach wondering what was wrong with me. "OMG why do I feel like this I need to go to the doctor". I picked up my phone to call the doctor,

conversation

Doctor: Hi, this is Ciara  from Novant Health Bradford Clinic how can I help you?

Me: yes, I need to make appointment to see the doctor ASAP

Doctor: ok, can I please get your date of birth and the last digit of your social security number?

Me:My date of birth is 10/3/98, and the last digit of my social security number is 2504

Doctor: thank you, now how does Monday March the 8th at 2:00pm sound?

Me: sounds good to me

Doctor: ok see you then, have a bless day

Me: you to, Bye

I hung up the phone and placed it on the side of the bed, I got up thinking why I got so sick this morning. I went down the hall into the bathroom to clean myself up cause I felt dirty, after I got done doing my hygiene things, a call came from my phone, I grab my phone that was on the opposite side of the bed and begin unlocking my phone to see my caller ID, and before I could answer it, my phone rung again and this time I caught this time, it was royal who was calling me.

conversation:

Me: Hello

Royal: Hey Beautiful

Me: Hey baby, how are you?

Royal: good, what about you?

Me: same old same old

Royal: well I miss you a lot and I wanna come see my baby.

Me: I miss you more Hun bun , come on over , I will wipe up some dinner for you.

Royal: oh, don't worry about that baby, I going to take you to a special place

Me: awe, ok sweetheart I  guess I see you later then

Royal: yes you will, love you

Me: love you to (kisses)

conversation over

I hung up the phone once again, but this time I turned my phone completely off cause I didn't want no more interruption, so I decided to go in the living room and watch some TV, i wanted to watch my favorite show wild n out, I  picked up the remote and turned to MTV, and lord and behold one of my favorite episode came on, with Erica Abi Wright  and Lauren Keyanna Palmer , Erykha Badu is one of the best singers I ever heard, few moments went by I was still watching wild n out, when I heard a knock on the door I went for the door, lucky I looked throw the peephole to see who it was, other then that i wouldn't open the door, I open the door and it was my baby Royal, hey baby with surprise, wassup, it took you long enough, what happen? oh, I'm sorry, I had to run a couple of errands, oh, ok.

After he got settled in, I thought I should tell him about my incident that happen earlier. Heyy baby I got something to tell you, wassup, well this morning I got real sick and threw up everywhere, oh, damn how that happen, I really don't know it just happen, well did u call the doctor, yeah I did, I told them I need to make appointment ASAP , And what she say, my appointment is on Monday at 2:00pm, oh, good do you want me to come along, Naw, i'll be fine thank you tho, no problem babe.

As we was still conversating , I got up and got ready for our little date he said we had, he says its something special,I cant wait.few moments went by and we got ready to leave out, while we was riding in the car going to our destination, I turned on the radio and it played Rock by plies, and I was singing along getting my jam on,as I was dancing Royla looked at me some type of way like i was crazy or something, but I didn't pay no mind, I was in my mood.

when we reach the spot, I got out of the car and walk inside. I look around and it was so beautiful and big, I couldn't take my eyes off of it. As Royal got us a table, I ran to the bathroom to get my self together and made sure everything was perfect. I walked out the bathroom and end up bumping into a nice looking guy, he was yay tall, light skin, head full of hair and a nice smile to go along with it. I'm sorry, no worries, its fine, no really 'I'm sorry, I should have been watching where I was going, like I said you fine, but I would like to know your name, the name is Amber, Amber Riley, nice name Amber, my name is Cobi, Cobi sharp, well Cobi sharp I have to go my date is waiting on me, but talk to later, will do.

I got to the table, and here he comes with the bullshit, where you been at, why does it matter , I went to the bathroom, I saw u talking to some guy, ok and its a free country, I should have a right to talk to who ever I please, yea right just order sum drink and food and lets get the hell out here , why u being so rude, I didn't do nun wrong, yeah whatever, you neva do nothing wrong, you know what, just take me home, fine,

I walk to the car ahead of Royal out of anger , I got in and waited on him to drive me home, he got in and started the car, on the way home it was dead silence.

We arrived at my house and stormed off mad as hell. I grab my things and went Into the bathroom and did my hygiene things and went straight to bed.