(5)

After about 4 hours we finally made it to Busan we finally made it to heiryung house. Inside the house were these two boys sitting down.

"Taehyung this is jimin and that's Jungkook" heiryung said sitting on the couch.

They looked different from me, but hopefully I'll be fine.

"So this is taehyung not that much work here, just some style changed, different hair color, different attitude and some other little things" said jimin

~~~

As the first month being with them it was fun, I got to know them personally and everything. The best part is that they are real friends, even though I've only know them for a month I feel like these 3 are going to stay in my life.

~~~

"Taehyung" jimin pouted running to jungkooks room which I was staying in.

"What jimin"

"Let's go to the beach Jungkook and heiryung are already ready please taetae"

"Alright let's go"

These ocean waves made everything feel right, I felt wanted by these people, they truly make me happy. Yes I know I'm probably saying this to early but oh well.

"Taehyung why do you have your shirt on take it off show off your muscles man you worked hard on them" Jungkook said smirking at me

"Yesss taehyung lemme see them muscles baby" jimin smiled

I took off my shirt which was a bit hard for me at first but I feel about I did it. No one from school goes to Busan anyway so no one can bully me or worse, but I have to say I'm going good. I'm getting stronger but i don't know about the rest but hopefully I'll be like Jungkook and jimin.

"Taehyung" some girl said from the distance

Me and the rest of us turned our faces to this girl. 

"Hey taehyung, what's with the face hehehe, you don't remember me *pout face* how rude, I've always loved you taehyung, I can make you popular at school and no one can bully you"

"I'm sorry Mina but no" I said coldly

"But taehyung"

"I said no Mina now get away or else"

Mina looked quite shocked. Her expression said it all. Maybe I have changed a little.

Mina is one of the most popular girls in school, and they say she's one of the hottest but I don't see it. She used to bully me the most.

"Mina why don't you leave your crusty self away from here, people don't want to see trash"