Chapter one

*this is a story about actual high school life, not the stuff you see in fake high school movies. its also the story of my life. All that said an done really happens. There will be foul language and mature content. If stuff like this offends you then just simply leave now and remove my book from your library. there is actual  people and places in this book. thank you and please enjoy.*

The highway was almost empty as I few down the road in my truck. One had on the wheel the other on the gear stick.

I quietly drummed my fingers on the wheel to the beat of the music that vibrated the truck.

"There's too many men

Too many people

Making too many problems

And there's not much left to go round

Can't you see this is the land of confusion.

This is the world we live in

And these are the things were given

So let's go to start trying

To make it a place worth living in..."

(Land of confusion by Disturbed)

Suddenly my sister's ring tone replaces the music.

"Shake it for the young bucks sittin' in the honky tonks.

For the rednecks rockin' till the break of dawn.

For the DJ spinnin that country song.

C'mon, C'mon, C'mon.

Shake it for the birds.

Shake it for the bees.

Shake it for the catfish swimming down deep in the creek.

For the crickets, critters and the squirrels.

Shake it to the moon, shake it for me girl oh."
(Country girl- Luke Bryan)

"Answer call" I said aloud, laughing. "Hello?"
My sister's tired voice echoed in the truck. "Can you hurry up, I want Dutch."
I shook my head, still keeping my eyes in the road.
"Sky, I'm getting off the highway right now. Don't get your panties in a twist."
"Fine just hurry up."
She hung up and before my music blares through the speakers I turned it down. Making it a quiet back ground noise.
I turned onto the exit, and made my way to the high school. Once I pulled in and parked next to where my friends hang out, sky ran over and hopped into the passenger side. Wyatt and his girlfriend, Rikki hopped in the back.
I turned around an glared at Wyatt. "No fuckin' in my truck."
He threw his hand in the air in surrender. "I'll try not to. "
"There is no trying Wyatt, you know my rules."
"Ok fine just shut up and drive."
Rolling my eyes I turned back around in my seat and took the truck out of park and drove out of the school parking lot.
"It's a good thing Dutch is right down the road." I said while pulling into the Dutch Bros. Drive in.
Before I got to the window I asked what everyone wanted.
"Blue raspberry rebel!" They shouted all at once.
Laughing I rolled down my window and smiled at the woman.
"3 blue raspberry rebels and a electric berry rebel."
"Alright, your total is $24."
I glared at everyone in my truck. "No more Dutch after this for a while."
they all snickered as I handed the girl the money and waited for the drinks.
Once the drinks were finished, we headed back to the school. On our way there, 3 trucks flew past us, all of them in a perfect line.
Wyatt laughed an pointed at them. "It's the fuck boy line up." All of us started laughing.
The 'fuck boy line up' was made up of Josh and his friends. We call them the fuck boys because every month one of them has a new girl.
Finally reaching the school, I parked in my spot next to sky's 1969 barracuda, and Wyatt's fifth gen Toyota. We all got out and headed into the school, heading straight for the cafeteria. Sitting down at our usual table we started chatting about random stuff.
Wyatt turned an looked at me. "How's softball going?"
"Pretty good we're at 4 losses and 5 wins. We have another game tomorrow. It's a double header against Castle Rock high school." I said smiling at him.
"Wait isn't tomorrow your birthday?" Ricky said looking at her phone calendar.
"Yes it is, let's just hope we win." I said holding my head high. "Well I'm gonna head to class, Wyatt you coming?" I said getting up and grabbing my backpack.
He sighs and gets up slowly. "Do I have to, I hate math."
I rolled my eyes. "yes you do, now lets go." he got up grumbling, kissed rikki goodbye and followed me to class. our first class was geometry with Mrs. G. 

As we walked down the hallway we saw Cole and Ryle sitting down across from the classroom door. I smiled and ran up to ryle. 

"Ry pie! how ya doin Hun?" i said hugging her tightly.

 She shyly smiled and blushed. "im good, just tired. I didn't sleep last night."

Cole rubbed her back kindly. not once did he smile. I turned an hugged him asking if he was ok. he just shrugged an stayed silent. 

i sighed and turned to Wyatt, who was glaring at Cole. Wyatt had a friend named Alex, who we all called rainbow. She was Coles ex, but she also told bad lied about him. Wyatt only heard Alex's side of the story and refused to listen to Cole's side. he wasn't as open-minded as me. Me and Alex used to be best friends till she started dating my ex and changed. she started being mean to people who where nothing but nice to her.  but i still cared about her. after all she was like a sister to me.