Chapter One

A/N: So Lucius is in Azkaban, right? So he's not there to give Ginny the diary. So, Harry's second year is pretty quiet and normal. No petrification, no nothing. Just a normal school year. I couldn't figure out how to write that year, so I decided, if nothing's happening, it's probably just going to be boring for you guys to read, so here we are, writing third year instead. Hope that's fine with all of you guys, but... it would be poor quality if I tried to write it anyway. :)

------------------

Harry James Potter was an extremely strange teenager. For one, his favourite part of the day was when he got to do his homework, and his favourite part of the year was September, bringing with it the return of the school year. For another, he was a part of the Wizarding World, meaning that he had magical powers. And he also happened to be the sole purpose that both the Wizard and Muggle worlds were not destroyed by the most powerfull evil wizard alive. Not to mention the fact that he had survived the killing curse. 

At the moment, however, he felt pretty normal. He was currently sitting in the living room waiting for his friends to arrive to celebrate his thirteenth birthday. As the Weasley's were stopping to pick Hermione up, he assumed that all of his friends would be arriving by Floo. As such, he chose to wait by the fireplace. 

He was right. The Floo flared brightly and loudly, and deposited Draco Malfoy onto the rug. 

"Hello, Harry." Draco greeted. 

"Hi, Draco." Harry grinned. 

Before the two had a chance to say anything else, the Floo flared again, and out came Hermione, Ron, Fred, George, Ginny, Molly and Arthur. 

"Happy birthday, Harry!" Hermione hugged him. 

"Thanks, 'Mione." Harry grinned at her. "How are all of you?" 

"Very well, thank you." Molly gave Harry a smile. "And how are you?"

Harry laughed. "Good." 

Severus came down the stairs. "Good afternoon, Miss Granger and the Weasley family."

"Good afternoon Professor Snape." all his current students echoed in unison.

"Good afternoon." Mr. and Mrs. Weasley nodded at him. 

"So, Harry, what do you want to do while we're here?" Ron asked. 

"Well, I remembered this old game that I saw Dudley and his gang play on Dudley's birthday, and it looked really fun." Harry began explaining, leading all the kids into the living room. "So I went to a Muggle store and found a copy of it. I thought we could try it out." 

Lying in the middle of the floor was a large mat covered in rows of colored circles. 

"It's called Twister," Harry announced. 

With the help of Hermione, Harry explained the rules of the game. All his friends agreed that it sounded fun, and that they should try, maybe a round or two. 

----------

Two hours later, Harry was tangled around Fred and George's limbs, determined not to fall, while Ginny was barely holding herself up in a plank under Hermione, who was doing a sort of bridge. Ron and Draco were on the spinner, and the adults were getting dinner ready. 'A round or two' had turned into a Twister marathon, and an intense competition. 

"Right hand red," Ron called, as Draco spun the spinner. 

Fred groaned, as he tried to bend his arm around Harry's leg to reach the red dot. Failing, he knocked into Hary's leg, causing the two of them to fall, smashing into George's side, who fell into Hermione, causing her to fall, just barely missing Ginny's head. Surprisingly, Ginny remained in her plank position.