This is not my house

You: My head is spinning so badly. I wake up and a gleaming light shines in my eyes. I looked around the room looking for a familiar face.  And then I saw Minho, I really wanted to say hey wake up but, I waited and just watched him. I loved the site of Minho but I can't tell him. I knew this would practically destroy our relationship but I'm cool with keeping it a secret. I then get up and try to leave because I don't want to deal with the reason he brought me to his house. But I wanted to thank him so I left him a $20 on the table and left.

Minho:I wake up on the couch not remembering why I was there and then I suddenly remembered, and shouted "Y/N STOP DOING THIS TO ME!!!". I just wanted to let my emotions out, she made me feel great inside but also very stressed. I didn't want her to find out the truth. So I continued the day as it was a normal day. I never wanted her to feel pressured or anything.  As I made my way to the dining room. I found a $20 bill on the table I didn't know what it was for or why it was there. So when I went up stairs and I put it on my desk.  After washing up I wondered if Y/N doing ok, so I call her and ask if she was fine. Of course she said yes but I didn't know what to say after that. She then asked if she could take me out because she wanted to thank me for what I did for her. She later said that we would to have a fun day and just chill from work.

You: I wanted to have fun because from work and really wanted to just hang out. I though we could go to the beach or the fair. Hanging out with Minho is the best time for me. I feel great. He's great. But when we are together we are we are not as what we were. In the past we were... we had so much fun. We loved it when we were together. I want to to be that way again. I want it to go back to the good days. Yeah the good days with Minho.