Part 1

Lucifer's POV
Lucifer felt sick.

There was no way around it, and it was miserable.

It was an hour after the neighbourhood welcoming committee had left, and Lucifer was certain that the casserole (A.N- If you could tell me what it was that would be great.) was the culprit. Normally he would have been fine, but the detective was in the area and he couldn't ask her to leave as she would just shoot that idea down immediately. She wanted to stay in the area in case the mysterious person leaving the threatening notes decided to up their game.

So, he was sick.

He had never been sick before, but he had tortured enough people who were terrified of getting sick, that he knew that he was in for a hell (Lol) of a time. It would be easier if he knew what medicine might help, but he didn't, so he would have to ride the sickness out.

Like he was going to do now.

But one thing he couldn't let happen. He couldn't let Cain know he was sick.

Cain's POV
Lucifer was sick.

His face was flushed, and his eyes were bright with fever. It didn't help that he refused to take off his sweater.

Cain didn't know what to do. When he was sick, he would buy medicine and get through it. Now, however, he was dealing with the proud Lord of Hell himself, who certainly wouldn't accept help.
________________________
Hi! I recently got into the Lucifer fandom, and since I love a good sickfic and couldn't find one that I really liked, I decided to write my own! If there's anyone reading my story, I would love any comments or constructive criticism that you could offer.