A/N

This is my first fanfic so bear with me. A few quick things and then I'll shut up and let you read; 

1) I obviously don't own any rights to Harry Potter, those all belong to the glorious JK Rowling.  

2) There are a few random references to things I like here and there cause I'm weird like that.

3) Certain details will be different from the actual books, but I'll try to keep it as 'real' as I can.

4) Comment any ideas you have or changes you think I should make.

5) I will most likely forget to keep uploading the chapters I write so just comment spam me.

6) There is swearing, and a few comments/moments with some slurs, (which I hated writing).

7) Some of the chapters are pretty long, but I'll try to break them up into smaller sections.

8) If you see any grammar/spelling mistakes lemme know...

9) There will be a very few, if any, authors notes, because personally, I hate reading them.

10) Give me criticism, I don't care how harsh it is. Call me out on my bullshit.  

Now a few irrelevant things you don't really need to know, comment if you're the same or different;

1) Proud Slytherin! (Don't like it? FIGHT ME)   

2) Don't like Harry and Ginny together. (Obviously.)

3) Butterbeer is the AMAZING.

4) My Patronus is a tortoiseshell cat.

5) My favorite book is Chamber of Secrets, but my favorite movie is Order of the Phoenix.

6) I can't pick a least favorite book, but I wasn't a huge fan of the Half-Blood Prince movie.

7) The death that broke my heart into a million pieces was the death of Sirius Black. *sobs*

8) I grew up watching the movies, cause I couldn't read the books yet, but since I got them I haven't put them down. I cried bittersweet tears when it all came to a close... *sigh*

9) I'd rather be kissed by a dementor then have to watch or read Twilight.  

10) Harry Potter is my bible.