Hey loves!

Well hello and welcome my gorgeous baby pandas!

If this is your first time reading from me then (Oops) Hi! (●⁰ꈊ⁰●)ノ   

First things first I know this is so freaking random but I wrote this one shot because it felt right. I was watching the queen aka Sara and got inspired. If the queen herself asks you to write fanfiction you just need to do it.

So like always if you don't read this after the warnings just remember that you are beautiful inside and out, absolutely perfect in your own unique way. It doesn't matter who you are, you are loved and never alone.

Warnings:

○ Smut (basically the whole thing is smut so please don't read if you'd be scarred for life)

○ Boyxboy (like all of my stories, if you don't like that then obviously don't even bother)

○ Daddy kink

○ Everything happens between consenting adults

○ This is bottom Louis and top Harry (really need to keep this in balance for the sake of the Universe)

○ Profanity

○ And finally I do not own any of the One Direction members, everything you'll read is purely fiction for entertainment purposes from my rainbow coloured mind

This is dedicated to OopsMetHiStylinson as she was joking about this fic so obviously I had to write it.

Thank you for reading this long and boring part I hope that if you continue you'll find this story entertaining in some shape or form!

All the love, B