My baby

Louis was sitting on his last class for the day, trying to focus but really not managing to do as he was asked by his teacher. She was just going on and on about something and as much as he tried to pay attention, he got so lost that he wasn't even sure what class he was having anymore.

He tried to remember and he would have sworn that he has English as his last period but the middle aged woman was talking about the periodic table so he was mostly lost.

He figured that chemistry isn't his forte anyways so he zoned out the talking woman and watched a bird that was resting idly on a branch right next to Louis' window.

It looked pretty content and the image made the feathery-haired boy smile. He always loved birds as they're completely free and can fly, that's kind of epic and if you could do that as a human that would be even better.

Louis flinched in the slightest when the bell rang through the school but he felt it straight away.

He was getting very excited and could feel himself growing anxious. Today is Friday which means that his daddy will pick him up and they'll have some fun over the weekend.

He all but threw his stuff into his bag carelessly and ran towards his locker. He didn't have the time to acknowledge any of his friends today but they also didn't seem to mind so he was good.

He fumbled with his lock for a few seconds, cursing under his breath while trying to work the goddamn thing open.

It finally gave in and let Louis have his way, so he grabbed his jumper and quickly threw it on. It was at least a good three sizes bigger than himself so he didn't have a hard time slipping it over his head even though he was wearing a hat.

Feeling pretty lazy this morning not wanting to bother with his hair, he just put on a hat that matched his school bag. He also got his backpack on and started to rush outside, probably looking like he's still attending primary school even though he was already in Uni.

He threw the doors of the school open and took a quick look around until his gaze fixated on him. His daddy was looking as casual as ever, leaning against his black SUV while fumbling with his phone.

He wore a white shirt that was one of his favourite Gucci ones, some black tight, very tight jeans and some boots to match. His piercing green eyes were hidden by a pair of sunglasses but all in all he looked really good.

Louis couldn't contain himself for much longer already wondering about how much better he'll look without said clothes. Closing his mouth that opened somewhere along his staring, he started to head over trying to control his hormones and stop drooling over his boyfriend being able to make such simple items look so fucking amazing.

"Hi daddy." Louis finally reached the man and immediately gained his attention, seeing a smirk spread on his perfect face.

"Hey baby. How was your day?" Harry wrapped his arms around Louis' middle, resting his palms flat against his waist and pulled him over in one swift motion, making him lean against the taller lad.

"Pretty average I'd say. How was work?"

"Same." Harry was still wearing a wry smile and he didn't drop that until he answered. He let his hands slide up on Louis' chest to his neck and tilted his head, kissing the lad.

Louis let him while trying hard not to get lost in the feeling as there were still a lot of people around. Though he couldn't stop himself when Harry pushed his tongue into his mouth, he moaned by the feeling, letting his daddy deepen the kiss.

Harry also got carried away and rested his hands over Louis' amazing, peachy bum, squeezing the flesh only to emit more muffled moans from his angel.