━ s i x

❪ 006

006. "why can't we live in my fantasy?"

                   —SHE HAD acted like nothing had happened.

That's how she was acting the past week. Finn realized it but was too afraid to speak up about it. She was acting normal, despite her confidence and powerful attitude lacking a bit more than it did before. It was almost as if she was a different person toward Finn because she was no longer holding conversations with him like she did days ago.

She was now giving him a quick hi before rushing off or just downright ignoring him like his existence meant nothing, their interactions were awkward and were dismissed right away. He didn't think she meant to act this way, but he didn't have a conclusion of why she was behaving weirdly.

It's obvious that the kiss caused this kind of behavior to erupt throughout her, though he didn't expect it to be this bad.

Tonight was Monday Night Raw as he walked through the halls of the backstage area, silently greeting those who past by him. He was done with her foolishness and wanted to finally discuss this between them.

He walked and further on, there she was with papers in her hands and speaking to a staff member. Her eyes were fixed on the papers within her grasp so Finn took it as an advantage to quickly get closer to her before she would try to walk away.

Finn ended up beside her without her knowledge, his head nodding with a grin at the staff member, dismissing him before the staff member nodded and walked away. Finn then stood in front of her, her presence alone causing him to faintly smile as the admiration he had for her was too strong to disregard.

Sasha continued to observe the papers, not noticing the man before her, to then open her mouth to speak, "I still don't understand—

She stopped herself, her eyes looking up to meet his blue ones, causing her to curse under her breath with a loud sigh, "What do you want?" There goes the rude attitude that he had been missing and he would've smiled at it, but this wasn't the time for it.

He needed and wanted to stay serious so he could be as straightforward as possible, "We need to talk, Sasha."

She sucked her teeth, almost immediately after he spoke, only to cross her arms, "There's nothing to talk about, Finn." She emphasized his name, clearly, turning to walk away but Finn had grabbed her arm, not in a rough way, but enough to gain her attention once again.

Her eyes pierced through his with an annoyed glare, "I'm done chasing you around. I just want a clear understanding of the kiss - -