The Start Of A New Journey I

'...Wait For Me...'

'...If You Call My Name When You're Struggling, Scared, or In Danger...'

'...I Will Always Appear And Protect You...'

'...Because I--...'

Screech!!

A dark blue sport car made a sudden stop in front of an abandoned theme park. A man got off from the car wearing expensive looking clothes along with sunglasses. His standing figure that looked so high and mighty matched the aura that radiated from within him. Yes.. this man was The Great Sage, Son Oh Gong and he had a reason to come to this haunted looking abandoned theme park.

"So this is Yongma Land.." Son Oh Gong muttered under his breath. "One of the entrance to Netherworld."

Yongma Land..

A spooky abandoned theme park that was located in north eastern Seoul. Based on the rumor, this place was left abandoned due to financial issues or because of the death of a girl on a poorly constructed ride. Since then no one dared to come here and heaven emperor used this place as one of the gate to enter netherworld.

Son Oh Gong walked toward the gate of Yongma Land but his steps faltered when a figure wearing traditional black clothing appeared in front of the gate. A man with pale face just like a corpse, his eyes stared at Son Oh Gong emotionlessly. A grim reaper..

"Jeoseung Saja.." Son Oh Gong stared at the pale man, "what are you doing in a place like this?"

"Welcome great sage, I am here to inform you that this gate has been sealed by Great King Yeomna."

"Sealed?" Son Oh Gong frowned, "Why?"

It couldn't be that Great King Yeomna was trying to prevent him, The Great Sage from entering the netherworld. The grim reaper seemed to know what was in his mind as he spoke the reason behind the sealing.

"Too many humans had been spirited away from this gate, hence the reason why King Yeomna seal it."

Was that the real reason?

"Then where are the other gates?" Asked Son Oh Gong.

"My apologies, Geat sage. I can't tell you that."

"..Why..?" asked Son Oh Gong who was radiating murderous aura.

However, the grim reaper stood still. The heavy atmosphere that came from Son Oh Gong couldn't waver him. No.. probably because he didn't have any attachment to life that he could stand still in front of The famous Great Sage calmly.

"The information of Netherworld's gate is crucial. If you want then you can ask Paritegi Nim to lead you to the underworld."

Paritegi..

The goddess who served as guide to the netherworld, leading the souls of the dead to their resting place. She was also the one who lead his beloved Sam— no.. his beloved Jin Seon Mi to her resting place. Son Oh Gong didn't want to use the word 'Sam Jang' anymore. He hated it, A LOT. Because those words were the very reason why his beloved bride was in Netherworld.

But..

To visit Paritegi and asked her to lead him to his bride, meaning he had to go to heavenly realm and it was something he didn't want to do.

Why?

Because heaven's order and their fate pushed Jin Seon Mi to sacrifice herself as Sam Jang. It took all of him not to pour all of his rage and misery to heavenly realm. At first he struggled to be a deity, to return there triumphantly but now.. all he wanted was..