Part 1

Today is  the day. My first day on the Beacon Hills high school. Me and my parents moved to Beacon Hills because of my father. He cheated on my mother . I hate him for that.

I am so excited and extremely nervous. I mean I don't know any body..just stiles. He's the son of a friend from my mother and I now him since I am 12. It's been 5 years now. We are not the best friends but we meet each other a few times. He's nice and very funny.

Enough about him now, I have to get ready. So I stood up and got into the bathroom.

„Alliza!" My brother Aiden screamed as I came in. He brushes his teeth

Ugh I think I haven't talked about my brothers. Yes, brotherS. I have two of these monsters. Their names are aiden and Ethan. They are twins and just 10 months older than me. Ethan likes girls and is the nice one of them. I wish I'd have just him as my brother.

I waited in front the bathroom door. How can somebody take this long to get ready?! The door finally opened and he came out. And I got in. I brushed my teeth and then I got back into my room to take on some clothes. I selected a white crop top and a blue high waisted jeans. I put my brown long hairs into a bun, put on some mascara and some concealer.

When I arrived at school:

I stepped out of the car I went into the school. I am so excited.

I saw stiles standing in front of a classroom with another guy and a girl.
Would it be weird if I go there? Would he remember me?

„Allizaaa!" Stiles stopped my thoughts.

I went to him and said hello.

He introduced me to his friends and then his friends to me: „so this is Scott McCall and Lydia m—"

I wasn't able to listen to what he is saying because a very handsome guy popped up.

„Ally?" Stiles asked. Then he looked in the direction I was looking and saw him.

„ugh ally, you can't let your eyes off of him?" He asked annoyed.

„uuhh that's Theo Raeken, I understand you. He is such a hottie" Lydia laughed.

We had to wait like 10 minutes for the teacher and in these 10 minutes we talked very much. About why I moved to beacon hills and how I met stiles. I think Scott and Lydia are very kind people. Just like stiles. I like them, all of them.

Finally the teacher came and we stepped into the classroom.

„Ally take the seat next to me" Lydia said and I smiled.

I am very happy that they are nice to me. I thought I would never find some friends here.

We have biology right now. I really like biology. I don't know why, I just like it.

Theo -the hot guy- sat 2 seats next to me on the left side. He looked at me the whole time and i am a little under pressure. I mean he is very sexy and how he is looking is such a turn on.

„do you think Theo goes to the gym?" I asked Lydia.

She smirked and answered: „Yes he does, you have to see his instagram omg, there a some shirtless pics of him"

I bite my lips and told her to show me. She took out her phone and showed me these awesome pictures. It couldn't be more perfect..

Oops it could!

...