4

Vickey POV

I woke up frantically I was still hungry I went to the bathroom to wash my hands and I was looking down for 1 second and I looked up to see Ivan I turned around really quick nobody was there I was panicking it was so scary I went to go and wake up matte but when I went to go shake him for him to get up it was Ivan ... I woke up scared was that a nightmare I looked at matte and it was a nightmare I tried to back to sleep scared.

Brookes POV

there was a party aka festival at our school me and Emily handed out papers while Carline watched the party. Emily: would you like a program? she says to the other people. Emily: did you ever call Emilio?. Brooke: I just realized we didn't even exchange numbers. Emily: that's an important milestone in a relationship. Brooke: yep.

Emilios POV

Uncle: why is Ivan here, he is ruining everything. Emilio: He wants to ruin my life. Uncle: well hes putting us at risk! the girl at the hospital will talk! Emilio: no she wont i took care of her.

Uncle: you sure? Emilio: im not sure, i dont know how well it worked, im not as strong as Ivan.

Uncle: so what happends if it doesn't work? Emilio: I don't know, ill deal with it! Uncle: is Brooke worth it? this girl you came back for. Emilio says nothing and walks out while his uncle is staring at him. I really love Brooke and yes i came back for her.