Bonus #1

╱╲╱╲╱╲╱╲╱╲╱╲╱╲╱╲╱╲╱╲╱╲╱╲╱╲╱╲

~Flashback~

"Yah grab the ball" EunMi shouted

"Do you think those guys will hear your half broken voice from this far"

"Shut up....I don't want my friends to lose this finals" EunMi said with a frown on her face.

Over the field it was a big hubbub of cheers for both teams. EunMi was totally concentrated onto the baseball match when she turns her face to her friend who almost shouted ''Go go fighters'' in her ear. That friend was none other than Kai.

"Should I reapeat the same sentence which you reapeated to me a minute ago" Kai gave her an annoyed look, making Eunmi giggle.

EunMi then turned her attention back on the match. She was hoping that this time they could win, otherwise the boys are going to stay gloomy for the rest of the day.

"Do you think this time we'll be able win? Look at the scoreboard. We barely have any points" Kai rolled his eyes.

EunMi seemed to agree with his statement and turned her face to look at him.

" Everything happens for good only. We may fail this time but we surely will do better in the future" Eunmi smiled

"I'm not able to understand you, how you always see the positive outcome of every bad thing." Kai said, making Eunmi giggle once again.

After that EunMi's eyes fell onto her crush. He looked so good dressed in his baseball uniform. His cap and damn those white tight pants that were making his ass look so perfect. As there was a huge scream EunMi woke up from her day dream. They lost the game. Everyone in the croud was upset because this was the first time in her college history that the baseball team lost a game. Kai went in the boys' locker room while EunMi helped him walk as he twisted his ankle a week ago (because he got so drunk at a party he couldn't even walk properly). In a rush both Chanyeol and Suho came inside. It seemed like they were very angry at themselves.

"I wished I could've beat up that asshole. How could he even invite us to our failure" Chanyeol hissed.

"Its fine no need to get out of control" Shin young said, trying not to laugh at how frustrated the giant was.

"Where were you the whole time, Shin?" EunMi asked.

"I was with the coach and the cheerleaders. Don't you know Ji-Hye fainted because of the sun?" Shin-young said with an eyebrow raised.

EunMi made an 'o' face. Ji-Hye was another female friend of her, also a part of their group. After that, the others entered into the lockers' room too. Baekhyun seemed very exhausted and tired.

"Good job, boys. Even though we failed, you all really played very well" the coach announced.

" But that doesn't change the fact that we failed......." Kyungsoo said with a annoyed look.

"Everything happens for a good reason!" Kai said with a thumbs up, trying to be positive.

"What good did you saw here? You weren't there to experience the stress of such a failure" Xiumin said, clearly annoyed.

"Do you know guys, in a game if there are no losers then it's not a game. What i want to say is that in games both winners and losers are important. In life everything happens for a reason. Sometimes we might see it negative , but if we think in a positive way for every bad and good side then something good is already decided in our way. And at least you guys would not show off this time and really practise hard for your second compitition. And sometimes we should also taste the bitterness of life." EunMi said