Klance - Dead Boy Walking AU

Lance had just been yelled at by his so called friends. Now he was roaming the halls of the castle he stopped when he was in front of Keith's door.

Lance began to sing, "The demon queen of high school has decreed it: She says Monday, 8 A.M., I will be deleted. They'll hunt me down in study hall, stuff and mount me on the wall; thirty hours to live—how shall I spend them? I don't have to stay and die like cattle: I could change my name and ride up to Seattle. But I don't own a motorbike—wait."

He stops as he sees Keith in his door window getting ready to go to sleep.

"Here's an option that I like... spend these thirty hours gettin' ... freakay! Yeah!

I need it hard, I'm a dead boy walking! I'm in your yard, I'm a dead boy walking! Before they punch my clock, I'm snappin' off your window lock. Got no time to knock I'm a dead boy walking," Lance sings while climbing through Keith's room window.

Keith asks, "Lance? What're you doing in my room?"

"Shhhh," Lance answered. "Sorry but I really had to wake you; see, I decided I must ride you till I break you. 'Cause Heather says I gots to go; you're my last meal on death row. Shut your mouth and lose them tighty-whities! Come on! Tonight I'm yours, I'm a dead boy walking! Get on all fours, Kiss this dead boy walking! Let's go, you know the drill; I'm hot and pissed and need my fill. Bow down to the will of a dead boy walking! And you know, you know, you know it's 'cause you're beautiful. You say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there... In here it's beautiful. Let's make this beautiful!

Keith answers, "That works for me -"

Lance smashes his lips onto Keith's and they make out hard core for a few minutes.

"Yeah! Full steam ahead! Take this dead boy walking," Lance sang.

Keith asked, "How'd you find my address?"

"Let's break the bed! Grab this dead boy walking," Lance sung loudly.

Keith yelled, "I think we tore my mattress!"

Lance sings, "No sleep tonight for you, better chug that Mountain Dew!

"Okay, okay," Keith responds.

"Get your ass in gear, make this whole town disappear," Lance sung louder.

Keith responds again with, "Okay, okay!

Lance sang, "Slap me! Pull my hair, touch me there and there and there but no more talking!"

Keith sang, "Whoa, whoa! Hey, hey! Yeah, yeah!"

Lance sang, "Love this dead boy walking!"

"Whoa, whoa! Hey, hey! Wait, wait," Keith yelled.

They both sing, "Love this dead boy..."

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah," they sang together.

Keith yelled, "Ow!"

"Yeah," they finished together.

After that happened they fell asleep in each other's arms.