The Black

I awoke to a rotting timber floor, a red light swaying from side to side. A room, not too far from where I was lying, breathed a thick black fog. Wafting its chilling wind, beckoning with its curious intent. My body felt hollow and lifeless, as I laid on the timber floor I doubted I even had the energy to breathe. Then, realising I wasn't. From panic most strange, my fingers clawed their way towards the thick black fog.It wafted no more. Stimulated by my panic stricken movement it paused and orientated it's gaze towards my corpse like body. My eyes widened. Using hands manifesting from it's smoky being, it scurried in a matter of seconds towards my limp and lifeless hand. Engulfing me with the screams of dying children, a blanket of black dominating my lifeless body. It was the that I met him. Stood ther in a black suit, smoke shrouding his majestic form. His presence disturbed me, although I was now entranced in a spiritual feeling of both life and death. The words then spoken are lost in the oblivion of my mind during my time between my old and new life. Though the message embedded into my thoughts: I was to be reborn but with the bitter poison of revenge within my lips. Merely a kiss would be all it would take for me to rip a soul from a subjects body. A craved sign of affection now a corrupted weapn at my disposal, paired with a deep lust for revenge.