Juliet and Tsubaki

Juliet fled Cheve to escape Hans, the horrible slaughter of a man. She jumped on her horse, Lysander. She rode away to find safety. She couldn't save her several little brothers or her parents. All Shen could save was her horse. 

Juliet had crimson hair, as if it was stained with the blood of all she lost. Her voice is very high pitched for her age and she lost a lot of her confidence after failing in Cheve and losing everyone. She lost her best friend too, Scarlett.

To avenge everyone from Nohr, she fled to Hoshido. She would join the army, wearing the fallen Scarlett's armor herself in her memory. When she made it to Nestra Lysander was tired out completely. She found the Hoshidan army in the port city Crykensia and she plead to them to let her join. It was easy to convince the visiting Princess and her retainers to let her join.

After making aquaintince with Princess Sakura and her retainers, Hana and Tsubaki, she joined the Hoshidan forces to help protect against the Nohrian invaders, including Corrin. 

Juliet and Lysander were a formidable duo, but she had hurt too much psychologically to think she wasn't making any contributions or progress. Tsubaki, Oboro, And Setsuna has personally gotten to know her. Tsubaki being the most worried about his comrade.