The Accident Chapter 11

Alejandra's pov
I had planned a day so Y/N and i will "hang out". I already broke up with Ethan and I just felt this is the right time to give her pay back.
*pov over*
Ethan's pov
Alejandra broke up with me which i don't know why and I didn't want to tell Y/N or Grayson because they already have to much on their plate especially Y/N. I just brushed it off and just tried to be happy when I was actually pretty sad.
*pov over*
Y/N: babe I'm gonna hang out with Alejandra later at 5 ok
Grayson: but baby she hurt you
Y/N: ik but I forgave her I'm not gonna be like her and say stuff about her
Grayson: where are you guys going to go?
Y/N: to the movies to see black panther
Grayson: can I come? Or just you and her
Y/N: you can come
*skip to movies and you guys have arrived*
Alejandra: hey Y/N this is Joey my friend
Y/N: hi nice to meet you I'm Y/N and this is Grayson
Grayson: I'm her boy friend *I shake his hand and put my arm around Y/N*
We get the tickets and go into the theater after we got our snacks. Grayson sat at the end and you sat next to him then Joey sat next to you and Alejandra sat next to him. Grayson got jealous and held your hand.
Grayson: babe wanna switch places
Y/N: aww your jealous you think I'm gonna go with him no thank you I only want you *you smile and kiss him and he kisses back*
Grayson: I love you too
*skip to after movie*
Y/N's pov
Alejandra asked Grayson if he can talk with her about something alone and I just left them so they can talk and then Joey came to me and we started to talk.
Joey: hey Y/N are you ok?
Y/N: I'm great
Joey: are you sure?
Y/N: yes *you get confused and just brush it off*
Joey: look I know you have a boyfriend but I really like you and ik we just met
Y/N: Joey that's sweet of you but I am in love with Grayson and only him I'm sorry
Joey: are you sure? What if he is cheating on you with her?
Y/N: he wouldn't do that I know him you don't * I stand up to go on my way to Grayson but then Joey stops me and stands in front of me*( his back is to the door and he is really tall and strong)
Joey: where are you going?
Y/N: with Grayson and Alejandra
Joey: don't we are not finished here
Y/N: *he starts to lean in to kiss you but you step back and then he kisses you and you were trying to push him off but he was too strong and you hear a familiar voice*
Grayson: REALLY?! Y/N!! YOU KNOW WHAT DON'T SAY ANYTHING WE ARE OVER!!
Y/N: *you finally get out of his grip and you push him off* GRAYSON! WAIT!!! *he leaves and goes home*
Alejandra: I can't believe that you thought I wanted to be your friend *laughs* you're so stupid
Y/N: *tears start to form and you are just shocked about what she said and you slap Joey and walk away*
Alejandra: Joey don't let her go!
Joey: come on Y/N we can be together
Y/N: GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF OF ME!!
Joey: he left I know you like me
Y/N: I DON'T!! *he leans in and kisses you again and this time you hit him where the sun don't shine*
Joey: you BITCH!! *slaps you*
Y/N: *you start to run away where they won't find you and they follow you and you decide to go to the warehouse and hide there where they won't be able to get in*