Ch.1 The Bully

Please dont hate me for this story. I know it sucks, but cmon. First time wrighting people.

Hi there. My name is Amanda. The only reason this intro sounds sad is because the story is a little sad. But then it gets better. Anyway, the story starts at school. Imagine your self standing at the library. The air smells of fresh paper, and has the sound of silence. You had just gotten new books before you had to go back home. Next thing you know, you feel a tug on your backpack. "Hey banchie, where's your friends?" It was my bully. Connor Ball.

I tried to walk away, but he pulled on my shirt nearly choking me. "Woah Woah, you're not leaving just yet." All of a sudden, he pulled my books out of my hand,pulls off my backpack, and pushes me to the floor. "Ouch!" "Calm down you big baby, I didn't even touch you." He and two other guys started to kick me. My stomach feels like 10lb rocks are being thrown at it with force.

Then Connor leans down and whispers in my ear, "You better not tell anyone what happened. If someone ask, you say nothing." I heard one of the other boys yell, "No ones going to care, cmon." "If you say one word, we'll be back you worthless hoe." After they had finally walked away, I picked my self up and my stuff. I was wheezing with the pain in my stomach. My hair was messed up, clothes all dirty, and a bruise on my cheek.

After the pain eased a little, I looked through my backpack to make sure everything I had was there. No...dear god Noooo!! The one thing. They had to take the one thing I was trying to get rid of. I could never show my face at school again.

Connors POV

I had a blast. We went through that little sluts backpack. "Well, I had fun. What about you guys?" The boys I was with were my life long best friends, Tristan and James. I was waiting for an answer, but the two idiots were looking at a piece of paper. "Oi, what the hell are you two looking at?"

Tristan shoved a piece of paper in my face. "Look who's in love." I snatched the paper from his hands and had a blank stare. It was a picture of me with hearts all around it. "Look at the back." I switched over the paper. There's words on it. This was that skanks handwrighting. It read, 10-2-10, I couldn't wait to go to school today because I get to see my crush, Connor Ball.

Another and another all saying how happy she was to see me. All the way from 2nd grade to this year. But as I read the last couple ones, she seemed more and more sad. 8-20-14, Today Connor kept messing with me. It was a little mean, but i'm pretty sure he was kidding. I read all the way to the last one. It was dated today. 12-2-16. Today was it. I can't believe I could ever have a crush on this guy. After the crap way he has treated me. I'm going to through this picture away. Every time I look at it, it reminds me of my scars.

I was sitting there with my mind wondering. What does she mean by scars? "Connor?...Connor!?!?" I was being shaked out of thought by James. " What a pathetic whore right?" I didn't know what to say. "Uh..yeah sure." "What's wrong with you?" "Nothing, just tired. See you guys tomorrow." While they weren't looking I slipped the picture in my pocket. My mind was racing. What did she mean by scars?

Are you guys in liking the story. Keep on reading.