1

Thank you ExistentialZebra for asking a request, i feel honored :")

Jinyoung's POV

Today was weird... We were in the middle of a fansign, i noticed Yugyeom had his hands covering his stomach and was looking down. I walked over to him and tried to get him to look at me and asked what was wrong. He avoided my gaze and said it was nothing.

Did i believe him? Not in the slightest. I decided to leave it because we were at a fansign, but i couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong.

Even when we were driving home, he had his hands over his stomach, headphones in and looking out the window. When we arrived home, he didn't say a word to anyone and went straight to his room.

Because of the uneven amount of members, Yugyeom has his own room while the rest have paired up. He said he likes his own space and that he's fine having his own room.

I was with Jackson, Jaebum with Youngjae, Mark with Bambam and Yugyeom by himself. About nine months ago he was talking about how he was feeling a bit lonely so offered him to sleep in my bed. For the next few months he would almost always sleep with me and it was actually quite nice. No one questioned it, and it became a normal thing.

Well, that was until it just... Stopped. He slowly started not coming in. It started that instead of sleeping with me for most of the week, he only came in three times. Three changed to two. Two changed to one. And eventually, he stopped coming in all together.

This is where i knew something wasn't right, and the thing today was supporting that.

Its probably nothing... I'm probably just overreacting... He's fine. If there was something wrong, he'd tell us. He's fine... Theres nothing wrong. He'll be fine.

I knew those thoughts weren't true, but i still tried to convince myself.

Yugyeom's POV

That was a close one... Jinyoung noticed... I better make it less obvious... Or maybe i should just stop talking to them. If i don't talk, nobody will have any reason to worry.

Only talk if talked to.

A/N I'm writing this in my Fall Out Boy jumper and BTS beanie on ;-; EMO/KPOP INCEPTION