Chapter 1. Go f*ck thyself

Janis P.O.V.

I sit on a huge bean bag chair in the library as I open up my new book.

"The Art of  Not Giving A F*ck." By Rosette H.

I smile as I flip through the pages trying to find my page as I hear heavy foot steps in front of me, I don't look up. Hmm ah yeah page 12. A low male coughs catching my attention, I look up to see a tall man with dark brown hair and his brown orbs Peirce my blue orbs.

"Um yes? Do you need something?" I ask getting annoyed. The man growls quietly.

"Don't give me attitude and you are new here?" He ask as I roll my eyes, and nod. His huge hand lifts me up by my collar of my black shirt. Who the hell does he think he is messing with?

"Get your hands off of me." I growl seeing that I am way shorter then he was.

"Hmm what's your name?" His voice smooth but could cut a bone in half.

"Janis Caster." I spit it out as I struggle to be let free. He drops me and I fall to my knees, but I get back up.

"I'm Bryan Peterson don't f*cking mess with me." He says as he slowly turn around. Oh my he thinks he a huge big shot. Jeez idiot, I think I may need to remind who he is messing around with.

"Hey Bryan, have you ever heard of the phrase-" he cuts me off.

"Say it and I'll rip your head off." I smirk evilly.

"Of go f*ck yourself." I chuckle softly knowing he wouldn't do anything, but I was wrong. All of a sudden he slams me against the wall making me drop my book. He grabs both my hands and pins me to the wall. I let out a small squeal. Basterd.

"Alright then puppy, I think I need to teach you a lesson about respect." He smirks as he let's go of me. I shake my head.

"Meet me after school behind the school." He glares at me. "Don't be late." I nod slowly. Idiot thinks I'm gonna go, ha. The bell rings telling everyone lunch is over. I pick up my book and walk to my class.

After school~~~

I grab my skateboard from my locker and I head out to leave this dump. Hm I feel like I'm forgetting something, oh well. I swing my bag around my left shoulder as I start to walk into the small forest.

"Hey Janis!" I froze in my foot steps. Shit Shit shit, it's him. I turn around to see Bryan death starring me.

"Heyy Bryan." I gulp as he grabs my long brown hair in his hand. I shriek.
"What the hell are you doing!?" He drags me to the back of the school.

"What you don't remember what I said." I nod as I roll my eyes.

"Let go of my hair or I'll cut your tiny dick off." I growl as he sighs and throws me against the wall of the school.

"Now I think I need to congratulate you." I look up at him confused as two other boys stand behind him.

"You are the first person to ever talk back to me, you didn't hand me what I want on a sliver plate." He chuckles softly.

"Well if you want respect you gotta earn it." I glare at him.

"I don't like people like you." He returns my glare back at me.

"Oh well get used to it." I get up and rub the back of my head. Jesus now I have a huge headache.

"Hmm I think I need to break you." He punches my gut as I cough and step back.

"I'm not a p-puppy." I growl quietly as  I hold my gut and his two friends laugh. I'm gonna kill him.

"Oh really?" Bryan laughs as he kicks my legs so I would fall down. I grunt as I fall to the ground.

"I'll kill you." I try to get back up but Bryan kicks me in the stomach and I fall back down.

"Oh you poor puppy." He grabs my hair again and lifts my head up so I could look at his cold hard eyes. He let's me go and I fall on my knees. "See you around puppy~." He laughs as he and his friends walk away. Dammit. I cough as I stand up grabbing my bag and skateboard.

"Piece of shit thinks he can break me." I rub my head as I start to walk home.

"Mom I'm home.." I close the door, dropping my bag and skateboard on the ground. Silence. Weird she usually is home by now. I kick my shoes off and walk to the fridge.

"Hey puppy." I froze in place. Please it's not him please just let me be going crazy. I turn around seeing Bryan sitting on the couch.

"Where's my mom?" I question him as I grab a big pan and slowly walk towards him.

"Don't worry she's fine, did you know that she went back to gambling." Bryan laughs as I clench my jaw.

"Dammit." I sigh as I smack my forehead.

"She's in debt too, guess who she owes." I narrow my eyes. Shit Shit shit mother. I'm gonna kill her.

"Me~" Bryan chuckles softly as I tighten my grip on the pan. "Oh don't worry she's willing to pay it off with... you." God dammit mother. I sigh.

"If you refuse I'll kill your mother." He smirks evilly at me. He's with a gang ain't he. I swing the pan towards his face and BAM! I hit him straight in the face.

"Ow! What did you do that for?!" He growls and takes my beautiful pan away from me.

"Your face scared me." I giggle but clear my throat. "Alright you have a deal." Bryan claps slowly as his men come out of a room with my mother.

"Oh honey I'm so sorry." Mother cry's as the men grab my arms but I quickly remove them.

"I can walk by myself thank you very much." Venom is laced in every word I say as Bryan opens the front door.

"Shall we go." He bows at me as I grab my shoes and walk out the house.

"Go f*ck yourself." I growl at him as he rolls his beautiful brown eyes. I regret living.

Bryan gets on a motorcycle and motions for me to get on. I laugh as I get on. "Hold on puppy." I growl quietly as I wrap my arms around him and he starts the motorcycle. We ride off.

~~~~~
Hi!  Author-Chan hopes you like the first of her story, don't worry author Chan will make more! <3