Chapter 1~ Mission Status: Incomplete [Part 1]

He started explaining his plan to destroy the Lemenara government, assassinating each person one by one. I was dressed as his fake partner, trying to secretly stop him without him knowing my true identity.

"Don't you think my plan is unstoppable," the disgusting man asked. He looked at me, expecting me to totally be on his side. Like I would.

Darold Cunning was exactly how his last name portrayed him. An evil, no good man hoping to take over the world, one kingdom at a time. He was short, like really short, with a balding head, and gigantic pot belly. I couldn't understand his dream of becoming king, because the people would probably defy him because he was that disgusting, and he was probably already like 80 years old. I didn't have anything against old people, but it wouldn't make sense to try to rule when your about to die anyway, would it?

"Of course, Darold. How could anyone even suspect that your the one behind this," I said sarcastically. I'm pretty sure someone will stop you, namely, me. Of course, Darold was too dumb to realize that I was using sarcasm, and that I was his worst enemy right now. I silently snickered.

Darold spoke."Alright then, let's get started. You get the assassins, fake guards, etcetera, while I get the weapons." His enthusiasm for this mission was going way overboard. Does he even consider the possibility of being caught? Nah, probably not. It doesn't matter now, though, because he already was. By me.

Right at that moment, I thought of a plan.

"Okay. You just make sure to get a lot of guns. I have men that specialize in that area." My men did specialize in that area, but it was more of use to us so that we weren't going to be injured much because we were going long range.

Darold Cunning was most wanted for 20 consecutive years now. Actually second most wanted, besides another man. I never really paid attention to Darold even though he was second to most wanted, mostly because I knew he was pretty dumb, even though he was high up there. He was sloppy when doing illegal things, so I knew he would be cought eventually.

Darold only nodded his head, and shooed me away.

I got into my black Ferrari, and drove away to the base to report what I learned. When I got there, I parked and went inside. People bowed their heads out of respect, and didn't look me in the eye when I passed them. I only sighed at their behavior. This has been going on for so many years.

I walked right into Phil's office, or the boss of our whole organization.

"Ah, here is my best agent, Grace. She is currently working on a mission, so she won't be able to help you," Phil said.

Phil was lean and muscular, only havinga few strands of gray hair for a 42 year old. He had dark brown hair and caramel eyes, and was good looking for being kind of old.

Phil was sitting in his chair, talking to Nick, the boss to the second best agent organization in the world. We were currently ranked first, and we were going to stay that way if I had something to do with it.

"Oh c'mon Phil, not even for a little bit?"

"Nope," Phil said, popping the p.

"Alright then, I'll go to Two's place and ask, then." Nick stood up, winking at me on the way out. He was only 26, and considered very young to be a boss, and a total hottie if I were into guys a few years passed college.

"Now Grace, what have you got for me," Phil said, snapping me out if my thoughts.

I started telling Phil about Darold's plan, and what I thought we should do.