New World: AOT

|introduction|

Mikasa swept her hair out of her eyes. She looked up at the sky, which was the palest blue she's ever seen.
Why did they all have to leave?
The government decided Earth was unsuitable to live on. It took years, but they finally figured out a way to get up in space. All the soldiers were called to help build the ship, that would carry everyone up. Everyone that was left...
The Titans were destroyed, but so was all the cities. Fires and wreckage was what was left of their world.

Mikasa wouldn't let herself go with them. She couldn't leave Earth behind; she had worked so hard to get it where it was, and people just wanted to... leave it? They thought she had came with, but she ran off last minute. Sure, she had prepared for a return, but she didn't expect it to happen. They wouldn't land the ship again just to get one person.

Eren and Armin had gone with.

It had created a pain in her heart that couldn't be soothed by anything. Her two friends, gone. There were others that were her friends but they didn't compare.. not to the two that had been with her her whole life. But they all decided to leave.

She scoffed. It almost made them cowards. They were afraid of what they had accomplished. What /she/ had accomplished. They had defeated the Titans, and finally made the world peaceful, and then left.

Now all that was left was Mikasa, her staggering breath, and the empty planet.

Or what she thought
was empty.