Meet the United

Note: I do not own Steven Universe or Gravity Falls or Star Vs the Forces of evil but I do own Strings this is just a fanfic for enjoyment.
It was a beautiful Summer day at Gravity Falls and our hero Mabel Pines a brown haired, rosey cheeked, sweater wearing girl walked out of the Mystery Shack and into town and said "Good morning Waddles, what should we do today" he responded with an "Oink" "Great let's go see Pacifica and-" she would've finished her sentence if she didn't hear a megaphone being turned on screeching "Citizens of Gravity Falls, your one true Ruler of Gravity Falls has escaped from Prison and has taken over your town, but I am a reasonable boy, if you don't want me to rule raise your hand" Gideon Explained throughput the microphone and everybody raised their hands and robots came and captured them.
Mabel then went to hide behind a building saying "Looks this is going to be one of those days" when all of a sudden a portal showed up and a pink lion hopped out "Aaah! Don't eat me" Mabel yelled but instead the Lion picked Mabel up by the sweater like a cub "Waddles go get help boy!" Mabel pleaded and Waddles obeyed but instead Lion jumped through another portal only to show up in Beach City.
"I'm Steven Universe, sorry I had my pet brought you here like this, but you probably wouldn't have come willingly" a black haired boy wearing a red shirt with a yellow star on it said helping Mabel up after Lion dropped him "This is amazing she must be some sort of Shape shifter disguised as a human to protect those she loves" a blonde girl with red horns and hearts on her cheeks, holding a wand said, "Star, Mabel IS a Human she comes from a town called Gravity Falls" Steven Explained "This is the Strangest morning I had since, Well I fought that Demon last week" Mabel responded.
"Wow she knows about the Supernatural too?" An orange haired girl with a black streak in it, With bat wings, a reptile tail with a red eyeball in it, wearing a black one piece and huge boobs flew down and said, "Of course, Colossus Where Mabel comes from strange is normal and normal is strange" Steven answered "Mabel I am glad you're here we need to bring you up to speed here" he said rolling a white board out.
He started drawing while he was explaining "Okay this a Collar Peridot invented for Lion, it is able to control where he goes any time any place, but home world got a hold of this technology especially Yellow Diamond, they have made their own Copy of the teleporter and Yellow Diamond has used this invention to visit each of your worlds and found an ally in each one and now with their powers they are taking Mewni Magic, Shadow Energy, and Supernatural essence and they are using these powers for something big, I don't what they could be planning? But whatever it is? It won't be good." He finished.
"Don't be such a Chrystal Nerd, If you think about it this is actually kinda cool it's just like one of Marco's video games" Star pointed out and Glosaryk came out of the book and said "Now Star, this is nothing like Marco's video games, this is a real problem the Syndicate are responsible for the magic going out on Mewni including your Wand, and without magic your Wand is just a Glorified back Scratcher" Colossus and Mabel looked at the creature in Confusion.
"I'll I'm saying is that it is cool to be a team and for us to Unite for the first time and to kick Evil's ass and to make new friends" Star Explained as she wrapped her arms around her new friends "Well now that the entire team has assembled I think it's Time that we get Started" Colossus said "Okay, I can't locate Yellow Diamond quite yet so the only leads lie in each of your worlds, to begin with we should start there, and Travel to each one of your worlds to find those leads" Steven said as he started putting coordinates in the Collar.
"Yeah but the real question where should we start?" Mabel asked "How about Zoran City?, That's a good place to start" Colossus replied and Steven typed in the Coordinates for Zoran City "Let's go!" Mabel yelled as the 4 jumped on Lion and jumped into the portal and their journey to save all 4 worlds started
To be Continued...