🔹4.1

After an endless night of training, Woollim Boys were having their day off. For a week, they stayed in their training room – sleeping, eating, and studying – for every aspect in their life. They showered to freshen up themselves and when they were done, they went back to the training room to sit in a circle.

Jangjun, being hyper, stomped his feet and whined like a baby. "I want to go out! I want to play games! Nature is calling me!"

"Woah, calm down monkey," Sungyoon strangled the whiney younger beside him. "We will take you back to the zoo because you need an injection," he joked and everyone laughed.

"Hah! Says the rabbit himself!" Jangjung retorted, making Sungyoon hit the back of the younger's head.

Jaeseok interfered with both of them before they killed each other by pushing the both of them to make space and sat between them.

"We want to go out, hyung, can we?" Joochan pleaded to the oldest of them all, which was Daeyeol and he waved it off pretty quickly.

"Nah, I want to sleep, Joochanie," he shook his head.

Donghyun gave his fellow googoo member an idea by whispering to Joochan. "You should've used Bomin. Daeyeol-hyung is weak of him."

"You're a genius!" Joochan exclaimed and went to Bomin to do his dirty job.

They were discussing where should they go and most of them wanted to go home and sleep, but the rests – Jangjun, Youngtaek, and Joochan – were persistent to go have fun somewhere.

"Then you three idiots can go to the zoo!" Sungyoon, Seungmin, and Jibeom screamed at the same time to hush the three idiots.

Youngtaek crossed his arms upon his face and gave them a smug face. "We will definitely not going to the zoo."

Joochan went to his hyungs and put his arms around their shoulders. "We can go to a well so they could be jealous of how well-spent is our time," he made a pun, and quickly Jangjun and Youngtaek put his arms down again.

"Hush it, Hong Joochan! We don't need your puns!" Jibeom said, having enough for Joochan's everyday puns.

"You know what, I want to thank my arms," Joochan said in irritation in his voice. "Even though I always make a bad pun, they're always by my side," he said and laughed at the end.

Daeyeol, Jaeseok, Jibeom, and Donghyun attacked the pun maker by literally jumping to him and strangled him. The rest of them only saw the five with no interest at all. Once they were done strangling the poor boy, they went back to their spot and saw that Joochan's mouth was already being sealed with a fabric. The six boys were finding whose fabric was that, and it was Daeyeol's sleeve.

"Let's just rest for today, shall we?" Jaehyun said, having enough, but it was interrupted by his cough.

"Woah, hyung, are you okay?" Bomin asked worriedly and quickly went to Jaehyun's side to pat his back.

"I'm fine," he coughed again, making all of their attention to the boy.

Seungmin already went to his phone and about to dial their manager, but it was stopped by Sungyoon. Instead, Sungyoon gave Jaehyun's sister's phone number, so Seungmin tapped it away.

Meanwhile, Jaeyeon was sweating because she moved too much. A room without an air conditioner filled with many people suffocated her. She was practicing this dance move nonstop with her friends. She had been busy with her schedule for about fifteen days and still counting.

"Take a break," the instructor said and the girls were scattered around when he said it.

Jaeyeon walked to her bag and at the same time tying her messy ponytail into a messy bun. She was tired; she didn't care for her appearance anymore. She opened the zipper and took her water bottle before she gulped down the water. She took a deep breath and breathed it out for a couple of times, after that she fished out her phone from her bag.