Chapter 1| A Tough Nigth

Wednesday,Jan,2018
6:00 am.

"BEEB"BEEB"BEEB"

Ahh,I woke up to my alarm going off indicating that it's time to get up and get ready for yet another miserable day at school.
I got up with a major headache due to lake of sleep.
"I can already tell today is gonna be a Wonderful day...(sarcasm intended:)

"Hahah very funny"
"Will you shut up and leave me alone"
"Aw, please I know you love me and can't live without me"

I slapped my forehead and got up,I should really stop talking to myself...

"Well you can't avoid me, at some point you will talk to yourself"
"We will see about that!

It might be weird but I always have conversations with myself. Though it sounds weird and people might think I am crazy sometimes it really helps me though...
"Aha see I knew it you do love me"
"Don't get ahead of yourself you still make me look like an idiot in front of people.
"Ohh no,no,no you are the one zoning out when people talk to you not my fault.
"Oh lord have mercy on me,I am done talking to myself time to get ready.

So after taking a shower and getting ready I went down straight to the kitchen.I maybe not be a morning person but I love breakfast it's like my main source of energy for the entire day,plus my belly is growling like there's a lion in there...

"You are always hungry"
"Shut up I said I am done talking to myself!

"Good morning" she said with a kind smile on her face.

"Good morning Julia" I said smiling back
At her as I made my way to the table and sat down.

"Did you sleep well last night?

"Not really,I barely closed my eyes for an hour and now I have a great headache" l said while sighing.

"Though night eh?

"Yeah, something like that" I told her.

"Oh you have no idea Julia...it was heck of a night"I said mentally.

"Well I think this can cheer you up and bit" she said as she gave me my pancakes that had a smiling face on it decorated with chocolate chips.

Without wasting anymore time l started digging in as if I haven't eaten in weeks. "Tfanks jolia" I said while stuffing my mouth with pancakes.

"You better slow down there kid you might choke yourself" she said while laughing at my state.

Julia is our maid\housekeeper,since my parents are always at work she is the one talking care of the house. But to me she is more like a big sister then just a housekeeper we are close to each other (if you couldn't tell already) as I am the only child and we are the ones home mostly my parents come home 2-3 times a week since they travel for work a lot.

"Oh and Avery Mr and Mrs Delacruz called and said they are coming back today afternoon" She said.

"Oh,of course they are coming today I totally forgot it's Wednesday today! I said in realization.

"And they said they want you straight home after school they want to see you before going back" she said.

"No promises there Julia"

"Come on Avery be home early just this once,don't make your parents angry.
And don't think I don't know what you are up to Avery,you better listen to me...

"Is she hinting something?
"Well yeah obviously she is idiot, what else do you expect she doesn't know about what you are doing? She lives with you for God's sake of course she will know or have a clue about it"
"Shut up! And FYI I am very good at hiding and it's not my fault she is just very observant that's all...plus there is no way she can know anything about it she is just teasing me it's what she dose all the time...
"Yeah,We will see about that".