My Baby Boy (Daniel Sharman Fanfiction)

Hayden was your average 14 year old girl. She was a freshman in high school, had friends, and listened to music. Except for one thing. She wasn't popular. The school thought she was socially awkward, but she was really just as social as everyone else.

Every Monday night, she would have a sleepover at her friend Adrian's house for an episode of TEEN WOLF. The whole group knew her favorite was Isaac Lahey (Daniel Sharman), but they didn't know they'd bee seeing her in season 4 of the show!

Daniel was an actor who didn't really know his fans. He wanted to meet the girl who was going to play his little sister in season 4, so he asked Jeff if he could be on set when she came to shoot her first scene. He said yes, which was a rarity, so it took a while for it to sink in.

When he met her, there was an instant attraction. He didn't know that 3 months after meeting her, she would tell him that they were having a baby, he would have to go for another show, and that they would lose contact.

What happens when they meet again 7 years later and she's happily married to Max Carver? Does Daniel get mad, or does he handle it like a mature adult?

Read "My Baby Boy" to find out.