I Love You.

Pairings: Min Yoongi x reader (ft. Seokjin)

Warnings: fluff, angst

Words: 2375

Summary: you're still upset about your break up with Seokjin but your roommate, Yoongi, tries cheering you up by taking you out for dinner. What happens when he shows up?

---------------------------------------

"Hey, I'm going out tonight. You coming?" Your roommate, Yoongi, asks you.

"Do I look like I'm going, goofy?" You were sitting on the couch in grey pants and a black t-shirt while he had on black pants, held up by a belt, and a form fitting black button down. His black hair completing the "all black" look.

"Some guys would still tap that," he grinned and started laughing when you threw the couch pillow at him. He throws his hands up in defense like what he said was true.

"Even if I did go, I wouldn't care about who wants to tap this," you say and turn away from him and continue to watch what was on TV. He made his way to the couch and plopped down beside you. 

"Are you okay? You haven't been acting yourself lately," he said, nudging you and gave you a small smile.

"I'm fine, I'm just tired," you stated, your gaze still focused on the TV. You could feel his worried eyes on you. "Yoongi, I'm okay. I just don't feel like going anywhere tonight." You shrugged and heard him groan. You look over at him and he was leaned back, running his hands over his face. He was so dramatic. You shook your head and turned back to the TV. It was only a few seconds before the TV screen went pitch black. "Hey! I was watching that!"

"You're distracting yourself, so you don't have to actually talk about anything." You know he means well but you can't help but groan in annoyance.

"There's nothing to talk about," you retort, in denial that there is something wrong. You honestly didn't want to talk about it because you felt pathetic. You know Yoongi would be understanding, as he usually is, but it's been months it hadn't started bothering you much until recently. 

"You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to, but I hate seeing you like this," he commented and took your hand in his. What did you ever do to deserve a best friend like him?

"It's not that I don't want to talk about it. It's just - it's stupid." He gave you the "I doubt it" face. 

"Y/N, you know you can talk to me about anything. If it's upsetting you, I'm sure it's not stupid," he responded and gave your hand a squeeze. You sighed in defeat and all the things you've kept bottled up for so long came to thought. As you were about to begin, your throat tightened, and you could feel the blood rush to your face as you try to hold back tears. 

"I'm sorry," you apologize, taking your hand from him to wipe the few tears that managed to slip. 

"It's okay, you're allowed to cry." He smiled weakly at you. He waved you over to him, his arms wide open. You took his invite, crawling over to him so he could hold you. You felt a wave of comfort run over you and gathered up the voice to speak again.

"It's about Seokjin," you admitted. You felt him tense up beneath up. You looked up at him and you could see the hate in his eyes. You knew he couldn't stand him. You didn't blame him either. The day you and Jin broke up wasn't too pretty. You and Jin were arguing and as you and Jin were up close, Yoongi walked in. Yoongi may be short but his temper is about as short as he is. Granted, you know Jin would never hurt you and you would never hurt him, Yoongi didn't like how it was looking and neither did anybody for that matter. Yoongi stepped in between you two and told him to get away. Jin looked at you, standing behind Yoongi, and when you didn't protest you could see the hurt in his eyes. You knew he didn't want to give you up, that's why part of the reason you were arguing. Your entire relationship, neither of you were sure if what you were feeling was love. You thought you did but you questioned it, so is it really love if you question it? You never even told each other "I love you."