Taylor Caniff Imagine

Y/N P.O.V

I was the nerdy girl in love with the bad boy. I am talking about me and my boyfriend, Taylor Caniff. I always wondered how he fell in love with a girl like me. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Taylor wrapping his arms around my waist. "Hey beautiful" "Hey Taylor" "Want to come to my house and have a movie night?" Don't be fooled by him being the bad boy, he is actually really sensitive. "I would love too" *ring* "I will see you after class babe", Taylor said then gave me a quick peck on my lips.

*skip to end of day*

I put my books in my bag that I needed, when someone comes up to me. I look up thinking it is Taylor, but it was just Jake, the guy who has been bullying me for years. Usually Taylor is here to stand up for me and protect me. "Where is your boyfriend to protect you now?" I tried to ignore him. "Don't ignore me"; he said pushing me into the lockers. Everyone was standing around just starring at the scene. Jake kicked me calling my nasty words. I was about to cry, when out of now where a fist hits Jake's jaw and knocks him. I look up at the person to see it was Taylor. He grabbed my bag, then picked me up bridal style walking us to his car. He set me down in his car, he knelt down next to me with door open. "Y/N, I am sorry for not being there to prevent that from happening. I love you and won't let anything hurt you." Before I could respond he pressed his lips to mine passionately. "I love you too, Taylor. Thank you for stopping him and protecting me. Now can we have our movie night, because I want to cuddle with my protecter?" "Of course we can." For the rest of the night we cuddled and watched movies. It felt so safe in Taylor's arms, I never want it to end.