Chapter 1

Alias POV
*alarm goes on*
I woke up to the sound of twitching birds which is played by my phone.
Feeling the warmth of the sun on my skin i left my messy but comfortable bed heading to the kitchen.
Just like everyday i made myself breakfast and coffee and sat on the sofa, watching some news. I took a bite of the croissant as the news catch my attention
/News on the TV/
It has been reported that some teenagers at the age of 15 and 17 have been kidnapped. The relatives of the missing teenagers are worried and call for help.
Crime Investigator Jonathan Dwayn reports that the adolescents came into contact with the Deep Web's dealers and suspect that they were abducted.

More than 3 thousand children and adolescents are kidnapped every year and only a few are found.

Striking is that these criminal offenses are always related to the Deep Web.
Street protesters run day and night for their rights and fight against the Deep Web. However, no measures are taken nationally.

Alias POV
My Blood freezes at the words 'Deep Web' and my stomache starts to spinn.
The last thing I saw was how I surrendered to the edge of the toilet seat.

I didn't want to join them. I swear i didn't know they were such people i just needed the money...
I never expected to kidnapp kids i swear.