Sleepy. (TaeKook fluff/smut)

Jungkooks PoV

I was on my way home with my friends Taehyung and Jimin after a long day of practising at the studio, I was half asleep in the car as Jimin kept his eyes on the road.

"Hey kookie." Tae taps my shoulder.

"Mmhmm?" I mumble barely opening my eyes.

"Tired eh?" He asks and I nod. "Jimin just drop me off and I'll take Jungkook up to the apartment." And with that I drifted off listening to Taehyung talking to Jimin.

Taehyungs PoV

I look over at the now sleeping form of Jungkook next to me.

"Jimin just here." He stops the car and I climb out slowly amd walk around to pick up Jungkook. "See you tomorrow Jimin." He smiles at me and laughs.

"Don't get too cheeky..." Jimin laughs and I shoot him a death stare. Jimin has always known that I have a crush on Jungkook.

"Shut up." I laugh and he drives off and I quickly walk with Jungkook in my arms to our aapartment.

"Tae. Are we home?" He mumbles into my chest as I fumble with the keys in my pocket of my hoodie.

"Yeah we are.." I quickly open the door and place Jungkook on the sofa.

"Tae." Jungkook mumbles as I go to change.

"Yeah?" I ask but I get no reply. "Kookie?" I walk back over to the sofa and he was talking in his sleep. "Typical Jungkook." I sigh and go get changed. I change into a white t-shirt and a pair of black shorts before walking back out to where Jungkook was sleeping. "Hey kookie." I poke his cheek but no response and I smile at him.

I walk to the hallway and turn off the light in the living room before walking back into ny room to sleep.

A few hours later...

"Tae..." Jungkook tugs on my sleeve of my t-shirt.

"Hm? What?" I sit up quickly half asleep.

"I had a bad dream." His voice cracks and I can't help but lightly smile.

"Come here." I open my arms and he immediately hugs me which causes us both to lay down with him on top of me. (A/N hint ;) ...)

"Thank you Tae Tae." He mumbles into my chest. Tae Tae...

"W-what did you call me?" I ask him and he looks up innocently.

"T-tae tae?" He whispers and I smile at him.

"Kookie your cute you know that." I smile at him and he giggles.

"You are too." He cuddles into my chest which caused my heart to skip a beat. "Tae?" He taps my arm and I look up.

"Yeah?" I look at him and he suddenly kisses me, I pull away for a quick breath. "K-kookie." He looks at me worried.

"Yes?" He stares at me worried. "Nothing." I pull him in for a passionate and heated kiss. His cold hand lands on my stomach lifting my top up slowly over my head.

"Tae. I think I love you." Jungkook whispers in my ear.

"I love you too." I swap our positions so I'm on top of him and I start to nibble on his neck leading down to his collar bone causing him to moan slightly, I quickly take off his t-shirt.

"Tae." Jungkook hugs my waist shyly.

"Whats wrong?" He sits in my lap.

"Well I haven't..." He trails off.

"Go on. Don't be shy." I nibble at his neck lightly.

"Well I, haven't really done this before." He quickly rushes out and I smile.

"I'll be gentle with you. Okay?" I hug him tightly and he hugs me back.

"Okay." He sits up and pushes me down onto the bed and starts leaving kisses down to my shorts pantline. He starts to pull down my shorts leaving my boxers on.

I pull his face back up to mine and flip us over so I'm on top of him again and I take his jeans off.

"Tae have you done this before?" Jungkook asks me shyly and I laugh.

"No kookie." I start grinding on him and he moans.

"Tae Tae." He pulls my hair causing me to moan.

"Call me that again." I growl into his ear and he moans.

"T-tae Tae." He moans. I take off both off our boxers and I slowly out my member into him slowly. He breathes heavily and pulls my hair moaning.

"You okay?" I whisper and he nods instantly.

"Tae Tae. G-go faster." He moans and I pick up my pace. "Tae. I-im close." He moans.

"Me too kookie." I moan and we both let go at the same time, I pull out and lay next to him.

"I love you Tae." He whispers.

"I love you too Kookie." He hugs me and I pull the covers over us.

"Night Tae."

"Night Kookie."

___________________________________
JadeNorman5 RinStannard because you guys love TaeKook ;))

Also forgive me God for I have sinned XD