Detention (V-Hope smut)

(Tae is 17, Hobi is 20. Just so it's not TOO weird... XD)

Taehyungs PoV

"Kim Taehyung! I'll have your phone!" Mr Hoseok walks up to my desk putting his hand out for my phone.

"Again..." I sigh and pass my phone to him.

"Yes again. And for that I have to give you detention..." He sighs walking back to his desk.

"Ugh." I groan and lean my head and arms on the desk to have a nap.

"You nap Taehyung and I'll have to give you more than just a detention..." He sighs and I sit back up.

"Ok Mr Hoseok..." I sigh and actually pay attention to algebra.

Time skip to after school....

Ah. After school finally. Oh shit wait. I have a dumbass detention.

"Hello Tae. Have a seat..." He sighs and me and on the desk.

"Sir. Have you had a rough day?" I ask out of curiosity and he nods. "I understand." I sigh and lean back in my chair.

"Hoseok. Come here a second." He looks up. Oh my. No glasses, messy black hair, his shirt button undone with his tie loose.

"O-okay..." I stand up and walk over to his desk. "Whats wrong?" I ask quietly.

"I need help. Who is that Jimin guy? He did something very questionable in art today..." He rolls his eyes.

"What did he do now?" I ask almost laughing.

"He slapped my ass as I was helping someone. I was bending over in his general direction to be fair." Mr Hoseok laughs slightly but them becomes serious again.

"Mr Hoseok... Jimin is gay. Let's be honest." We both laugh.

"You don't have to call me Mr Hoseok. It's not school hours. Just call me Hobi." He smiles.

"O-okay. H-Hobi..." I cringe slightly at the name but I'm not used to calling a teacher not by their teaching name.

"Hey Tae. I never see you with anyone at break or lunch. What's with that?" Hobi asks and I gulp.

"Well... I'm in a lonely kid. Everyone I usually hang around with don't go to this school or they are older than me." I explain to him and I look up to see a slightly sympathetic look on face.

"I see." Bzzz. Bzzz. Bzzz. Bzzz. That's my phone. Hobi takes my phone out of his pocket. "I actually forgot about this..." He sighs. "Whose RM?" He asks and my face flushes up. Namjoon.

"One of my older friends..." I sigh and he nods.

"Your gonna have to beg to get the phone back..." He smirks at me. That's hot... "Get on your knees and beg..." He laughs.

"Mr Ho- I mean Hobi. Could I just have my phone back?" I ask politely and he shakes his head.

"If you do something for me I'll give it back." I raise my eyebrows. "Come here." I walk over to him and he makes me sit on his lap.

"What the h-" Before I could say anything else his lips collided with mine. His arms around my waist forcing me to straddle him in his chair. His lips started to travel down to my collar bone leaving hickeys on my neck.

"H-Hobi... S-stop..." I try to conceal a moan but fail miserably.

"If you wanted me to stop would you have moaned?" He asks with a cocky grin.

"N-no..." I look up at the ceiling.

"Excactly..." He starts to unbuckle my school trousers slowly.

"Hobi. What are we doing?" I ask he looks me in my eyes with lust and I gulp.

"Well. You want your phone back..." He sighs. "Ugh its not that..." He sighs. "My boyfriend broke up me over the phone earlier. Which is why when you walked in looked like a hot mess." He sighs.

"Oh. I'm sorry..." I look at him. "Hey. Do you want to go in the office and do this?" I ask quietly and he looks at me questionably.

"If you want to?" He asks and I shrug.

"Well you seen frustrated... So I dunno." I stand up and pull him up with me leading him into the office, I push him on top of his office desk and kiss Hobi passionately before he starts to unbuckle my trousers again whilst I unbutton his shirt. He pulls my hair lightly causing me to moan. He unbuckles his pants and pulls down both of our trousers before sliding his hand down my boxers sending shivers up my spine.

"Fuck.." I whisper and he swaps our positions over so I'm sitting on the desk.

"Are you ready?" He growls in my ear causing me to bite my lip in anticipation.

"Yes..." I smirk and he pulls down his boxers whilst I pull down my own. He then grabs my thighs and pushes me aamgainst the wall sliding his member into me slowly causing me to moan loudly. I pulled his hair causing hin to groan and his pace then became quicker. "I'm close..." I moan.

"I'm close too." He grunts before we both come, our heavy breaths are the only thing heard in the office before a fire alarm sounds.

"What the fuck is with this school?" I ask out of breath.

"That's another detention... For swearing..." He laughs and I hit him playfully.

"So that's round 2 tomorrow then?" I ask playfully and he nods.

"Only if you want to?" He smirks before we both get dressed.