Sherlock x reader Chapter 4

Sherlock's POV (Bet chu weren't expecting that)

I pet her hair and I slowly started to feel something, she pulled out of the hug and that feeling went away immediately. "Mmaybe we should go home, you can sleep in my flat if your locked out of your flat." I say gently. "Can I just stay at your flat? I think I want some company tonight." She says and shivers. I hear a faint chattering of teeth coming from her and quickly remove my coat and place it on her shoulders. "T-thanks Sherlock." Y/N chitters, she's adorable and she's so pretty in the moonlight. I think in my head, wait what? Did I seriously just think that?? Woah, no. I'm going crazy. Y/N looks at me and holds out her small hand and I take hers in mine. "Let's go home." She says. We watch the stars as we walk home, I point out some of the constellations that I liked and she made constellations of her own. "Well we're here," She said, "I'm going to your flat right?" She said nervously. "Of course. You can come up at any time you'd like." I say. She gives me a small smile and we walk in together, and she tries to open her door, "locked. Ms. Hudson forgot to give me the extra key to my flat." She shrugged. We walk up the steps and I unlock my flat. Stepping inside I turn and ask "What would you like to do? Why don't we watch a movie?" She nods and we sit and watch her favorite movie, IT. I don't why it's her favorite it's a horror movie but she laughs instead. She really is an interesting girl. The 'scary and sad' part was coming up in the movie and she clings on to me like a little child. She's so cute. Wait no, stop it Sherlock. You don't have feelings for anyone. Not even her. But she's adorable! Stop! No. I'm having a conflict in my head. I can't deal with this right now! She squeals then giggles at the clown when he comes out of the refrigerator.

Y/Ns POV

I snuggled up to Sherlock as the fridge scene was close. That scene made me jump a little bit. After the scene, I pulled back but I was quite cold, so I started to shiver a little bit. "Are you alright?" Sherlock questioned. "I'm a little cold, that's all." I say rubbing my arms to generate heat. He pauses the movie and grabs me a blanket. "Here." He says giving me a blanket and I lean onto his chest as we watch the rest of the movie snuggled in a blanket. Soon after the movie I begin to doze off a little bit, and after what felt like half an hour, Sherlock picked me up and brought me to his bed. I curl into a ball and shiver, the sheets are so cold. Then I feel a form of heat, and like a moth drawn to a flame, curl up against the form. Slipping into a deep sleep.