Cassidys crazy awesomeness

Cassidy's POV

I can't believe they're here! One Direction! I believe Louis is awesome! I wish he would notice me cause were both a bit crazy! Anyway, I heard a sound come from outside.

"Did y'all hear that?" Hannah asked

"Yeppers!" Louis and I shouted

"I'll check it out" Spencer said , trying to sound brave, but miserably failing.

"Be careful, there are lions in the bushes!!" I said in a Jamaican accent

"Shut the fuck up Cassidy!" he said in his squeaky 2 year old girl voice. haha

"Whatever squeaky"

He went out to the front to check the noise out.

I winked at the girls, we had set him up! I snuck around the back and went behind him putting my hand over his mouth scaring the shit outta him. I quickly blindfolded him, YASSSS! Ninja skills bitches!

I drug him through the back and in the door of the apartment and took the blindfold off him after tying him to a chair.

Everyone laughed at his terrified look.

"So you guys planned this?"

"Yep motherfucker" Hannah said but forgot One Direction were around us and blushed.

"I want some food!" Hannah complained

I swear her and Niall are the perfect match!

I need a plan to set her and Niall up, then we will join forces and get Halie and Harry together cause you can see they like each other!

Suddenly I see a light in front of me that was flickering on and off.

I blinked rapidly trying to get it to stop.

"Does anybody see that fuckin firefly or did I snort sugar again?"

"I don't know Cassidy. I don't know anymore." Hannah replied

Ok that hurt! Oh well!

Time to get Hannah and Niall together!

Plan Haniall is now a go!