One

Diana is well, Diana.
There's no other way to really explain her.

I first met Diana when i was 12 years old, it was a strange encounter. It was my first year at high school and as you'd expect i was nervous for the next six years of my life.

I was leaving to my last class of the day when i heard someone running behind me, so i turned around and there she was. It was like everything was in slow motion. It looked like she was coming straight for me but she ran right past.

My eyes couldn't help but to follow her to her bus as it was about to leave. It was the first time i'd ever seen her and hoped it wouldn't be the last.

I met my friends at the gate and we all walked home together. I couldn't get this girl off my mind, as hard as i tried i couldn't. My friends were pestering me to get Instagram again as i still hadn't got it, i know i know i was late. I finally gave in and made an account, so i set up my profile and left it for now.

Later on that night.

I decided to check up on my instagram and see if i had any new followers, i did, around 15. One
happened to be Diana, how did she even find me? how did she even know my name?

A/U hey!! it's been about two years since i last wrote here wowwww, anyway i'm trying to move away from fan fictions so i've unpublished all except my troyler one. this is something? 😂 hope you all like it :)

twitter-tipsybarakat