Building Trust

Romano slept rather well during the night as his breathing remained deep and slow, expressing that he was sleeping peacefully to an extent. Whenever he felt Luciano move on the bed, he would make a small whine or shift or do nothing at all. Sometime through the night, he had shifted over to him, laying his head against Luciano's chest with one of his arms draped over the others chest. Luciano's body was rather warm which was nice and inviting, helping him sleep well into the night. He didn't wake up during the night.

Throughout the night Luciano woke up on time as the alarms rang through his ears, each time waking up more and more frustrated at his plan. While he tried to be careful not to disturb Romano, he could feel him stir in his sleep each time he checked on him. The first few times he woke up were the worst, fearful that Romano had left him before slowly opening his eyes to see that he hadn't moved since the last time he checked on him. It got easier from then on, even going so far to say that the small whines were a welcomed sound to wake up to.

The last time he woke was his favourite as he felt a presence against his chest before he even opened his eyes, but when he did he was welcomed with the most appealing thing he had seen he had seen in weeks. The joy he felt could only be compared to the time he had seen the colour drain out of Flávio's face as he burned his favourite scarf in front of his eyes.

They only had two more hours of sleep before 10am, they were already sleeping in by his standards but he was willing to give Romano some well deserved rest as a sort of apology for yesterday. With great care, Luciano slowly raised his arm and wrapped it around Romano's sleeping form, resting his hand against his back to enclose him in a hug to pull him into a hug. It wasn't restricting by any means, but still provided some form of support and could even be considered as 'cuddling'. Luciano eventually fell asleep once again with his mind at ease for the last time before they would start their first day together.

Romano soon felt the brightness from the sunshine shining through the room, so he tried to get out of it by nuzzling into whatever warm figure he had in front of him, finding a nice safe place from the vexing sun. He slowly switched in and out of sleep, but continued to just let his eyes remain closed for a bit until he realized that the figure he was cuddling was breathing and moving. The brunette slowly opened his eyes to see his brother before closing his eyes once more, memories of last night being fuzzy in the back of his mind, eventually putting the pieces together that he was cuddling with Luciano as he became more aware of his surroundings. He blushed slightly in realization but he didn't move away as there wasn't a real threat as Luciano appeared to be asleep, but also to keep from waking the other up just yet.

Besides Romano still felt the effects of drowsiness, so he reasoned that was why he hadn't pulled away yet. After a bit of realizing that he was surprisingly comfortable like this, he finally pulled back and turned the other way around, still in his arms reluctantly, but it was more manageable if he didn't look at him.

Luciano began to stir in his sleep as he felt something nuzzling into his neck, however his sleepiness prevented him from opening his eyes to see the sight in front of him. Before he could appreciate the feeling, Romano turned over and faced the outside of the bed causing him to mumble something under his breath as he tightened his grip around what was in his arms.

After the extra two hours of sleep, much to his frustration Luciano heard his last alarm ringing in his ears before he sleepily removed his arm around Romano to rip the earphones out of his ears, half heartedly pushing his phone off of the bed and onto the floor. The only positive thing about waking up was the feeling of Romano being so close to him, but even that was taken away from him. He was already in a bad mood and he hadn't even gotten out of bed yet.

In an attempt to improve his mood, Luciano rewrapped his arm around the other's figure and held him close, pressing his chest against Romano's back. He let out a sleepy groan in his ear signalling that he didn't want to get out of bed just yet, the only thing on his mind was to keep Romano as close as possible, and for as long as possible.