Amber's POV

~

Five minutes later, the bus stopped. I opened my eyes, sitting up in my one-seater seat. I noticed people getting on. I sank back into my seat. Two out of the three walked to the seat nexgt to mine and sat in it. 'No one ever sits back here...' I thought. The third one sat in a seat alone in the front. I sighed.

I looked over to the boy and girl sitting in the seat nextg to me. The girl, who was sitting next to the window, had brown wavy hair, brown eyes, glasses, red convers, a red Dr. Pepper shirt, and blue skinny jeans. The boy, who was sitting close to me, had ocean blue eyes, blondeish-brown hair, a blue polo tee, ble skinny jeans, a hoddie that had a 4 leaf clover on it, and white hightops. They both had awesome clothes on. 'Probably brother and sister.' I thought as we arrived at school... Everyone got off the bus. I was the last one off, as always. I walked into the school. the bell rang and I walked into math. I sat in the back llike I always do. I looked up to see the teacher and the two new students. I rolled my eyes. I looked around the room. 'Really?!!?? I hope my mum needs me so I don't have to meet anyone.' I thought.

"Ok class. I would like you all to meet Julie Hurt and Niall Horan. They moved from Jacksonville, Tennessee. Give them a warm welcome. Julie, you can sit next to Rebecca. Niall, you can sit in the back with. With..." Mr. Vicker spoke.

"Amber-Rena." Tori told Mr. Vicker.

"Right. With Amber." Niall smiled and walked back to me.

He smiled at me. His smile was warming. I smiled back. 'Did I just smile? I never smile!' I thought to myself, "Ok guys. Open your books to page 183."

Everyone opened their books to 183. I gave five pieces of paper to Niall and started taking notes.