Chapter 2

The concert was very fun for her and she was having the time of her life. She danced like no one was watching and sang her favorite one direction songs. When they sang you don't know youre beautiful, i could tell that harry and zayn were fighting for my attention. They would both hold my gaze for .5 seconds and i could feel the intensity in their deep brown orbs. I know exactly why, too. Am not like the other girls, my hair was in a messy bun and i had on a sweatshirt and my converse because did not care what other people thought of me, even one direction. That didn't stop me from now feeling unsecure about standing next to the harry styles in my day to day outfits. Anyway, i look over and saw carol looking at harry and him looking back at her. What a hoe! She knows that harry loves me and only me. I ran out of the building cry. How could harry portray me like this? The tears that streamed down my face matched the rain. Eventuallly i got over it and went back into the concert. They were singing little things and all of a sudden louis stooped and said "hey i just wanted to say that i am in love with ava right there in the front row. Then in a split second harry and zayn starting fighting him" many people began screaming but for some reason all i could hear was zayn saying "mate iv'e been waiting to do this ever since you ate my crumpet last week" then niall broke it up and they continued the song. Then the concert was over and i went to leave but i saw harry jump down from the stage to talk to me. (he had to fight a security gaurd and zayn again to let him get down here but he is okay because he is harry styles and he also loves me) he invited me to go out with him and i said yes.