Chapter 2

*You  are no longer in your room but in a white room. You look around*

Y/N: What? Where am I?!

Player One has entered the game

Y/N: Someone help!! Where am I?!

Hello, Player One. Welcome to the game. You must complete 8 obstacles in order to win the game. You will meet new players throughout the game. Good Luck. Stay safe. And don't die.

Y/N: DON'T DIE?! WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!!!

*You see a bright light in front of you. You look away. The room turns into a forest area.*

Y/N: I don't understand! Where am I?!

LEVEL ONE: THE ABANDONED FOREST.
IN ORDER TO ESCAPE THIS LEVEL YOU MUST FIND A CODE. THROUGHOUT THE FOREST ARE CARVED NAMES. YOU MUST FIRST FIND A RIDDLE IN THE FOREST IN ORDER TO UNDERSTAND THE CARVED NAMES. GOOD LUCK, PLAYER ONE.

* You look all around you.*

Y/N: I'm in the game?!.......Ok....I need to escape out of here!!!......Where could a riddle be in an abandoned forest?!.......

*You start to look around. You start hearing whispers. You feel a breathe on your shoulder and immediately turn around*

Y/N: Hey?!-

*You turn to see no one there*

Y/N: This is creepy.......Where is that riddle......

*You turn back and see a figure in front of you. You shriek and jump back*

Y/N: Ah!!

???: I'm not gonna hurt you.... 

*You look at the man. His hair is black and he has plump lips. He is wearing ripped jeans with a black shirt.*

Y/N: W-Who are you?!

???: I am Kim SeokJin.....You can call me Jin.....

*You look at him with fear*

Jin: I'm not gonna hurt you, trust me. I'm here to help.....

*You look at Jin confused*

Y/N: You're here to help me?........

Jin: Yes I'm here to help you, Player One.

Y/N; My name isn't player one.....My name is Y/N.......

*Jin looks at you while smirking*

Jin: Oh...So your real name is Y/N?........Hmm.........

Y/N: What is that supposed to mean?!

Jin: Nothing.....Nothing.....Lets go find the code.....We don't have much time left, Y/N.

*You shudder as he says your name. You thought," The way he says my name makes me shudder......."*

*Jin starts to walk and you follow him into the forest*

- Jin Thoughts-

Let the game begin, Y/N.......Let the game begin.......

TO BE CONTINUED...........