3

'Mieun. Here!' I looked over to where i heard Yoojungs voice. She waved at me and i walked to the table she was sitting.

'I already ordered for us. Since i know you always take hot chocolate.' 'Thanks.' i said. 'Hey. Mieun in 4 weeks BTS will preform at Seoul Art Center, are you going?' i thought about it for a second. 'Hmm i don't know. Tickets are quite expensive.' she sighed. 'Yeah that's true.'

The rest of the time we talked about some stuff until Yoojung had to go.

I didn't have anything to eat for tonight so I went to the grocerystore and bought some ramen. I payed and walked home.

Reaching my block i see a guy with a mask and cap on. I take a closer look but it doesn't really help, i cant see who it is.

{JUNGKOOK}

Since i was too bored cause Mieun wasn't replying i decided to take a walk. After i dont know how long i ended in a street with simple houses.

'Where for god sake am i?'

I looked around and saw i was far away from the dorm. So i called Jin Hyung.

'Hello-'

'YAH WHERE THE HELLL ARE YOU WE ARE SUPER WORRIED. YOU STUPID BRAT TELL US IF YOU ARE GOING SOMEWHERE.'

'Hyung im sorry, ok? But-'
And again i was cut of by Jin.

'NO BUTS MISTER. TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE AND IM GONNA PICK YOU UP.'

'Well Hyung i don't know where i am. And stop yelling.'

'FINE.. Where are you? Like what block.'

'Um... Oh XXXX.'

'Ok. Namjoon is gonna pick you up. Prepare yourself Jeon Jungkook, when you get home me and my wooden spoon will be waiting for you.'

'Yes Eomma..'

I hanged up and sighed. And waited for Namjoon to pick me up.

I heard someone walking this direction but ignored it. But i felt a tap on my shoulder.

{MIEUN}

'Uhm excuse me sir. Do you live here or are you new? Cause i haven't seen you around.'

The man turned around and i saw his eyes widen but they got back to normal in a split second.

{JUNGKOOK}

'Uhm excuse me sir. Do you live here or are you new? Cause i haven't seen you around.'

I turned around and i couldn't believe my eyes. It was her! Mieun was standing there! I tried to look a bit more relaxed.

'U-um no. I am waiting for somebody to pick me up. Why do you ask?'

'Well i live here in this block thats why.' She let out a cute chuckle.

'Ah, i see.'

'Well i am on my way home so. Bye!' She smiled and gave me a bow and walked away.

,,

I saw Namjoon Hyungs car and waved so he saw where i was. He stopped and i got in.

'Hii Hyung.'

He grinned at me.

'Oh Jungkook you are in so much trouble.'

'I know Jin hyung said he would be waiting for me with 'the spoon.'.

Namjoon laughed.
'Oh he is already cleaning it so you better be ready.'

{MIEUN}

I got home and made some ramen. After that i went to sleep very fast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helloooo. Did you enjoy this chapter? So yeah i hope you will enjoy next chaper too ((: