Chapter 4: Payback

•Daniel's PoV•

School is almost done me and the boys are hyped for the upcoming party thats gonna happen in this school, it has tons of memories that can never be forgotten.

"Daniel, come here real quick" King called me probably something important.
"I just heard that the people that you caught stealing your sisters grave escaped" WHAT?! Escaped? How?
"How? What happened?" I ask him, i really need some explanation what happened? Ithought they are locked up for good.

"No one really knows what happened but I believed they killed a cop, then they escaped without any police chase or something can you believe that?" I know right? How come they let them get away with that? They already killed a cop and did nothing? Unbelievable... then again i haven't heard from my uncle since last week maybe it he had something to do with it.

"What date did they escape?" I ask making him curious as well, "according to the news about last week, wait Daniel have you heard from your uncle? There's a possibility that he is the cop that has been kill--" I stoped him, no not my uncle it cant be, "leave him out of this ill find out myself dont bother helping i can handle it" i left a grin on my face.

==================================
*3 hours later*

•Someone's PoV•

"We ready? We aint got long so be quick" i told them, that foolish kid he doesn't know what he did time to get our payback.

We will do it in a reasonable fashion, he may think we dont know him better yet he may not know us but we know him and everything his family did to us, Especially his good for nothing Father.

I kept track on where he lives, go to school and everything, lets just see what happens.

"You may won the first round Daniel, but our payback will be the cherry on top with our victory hope to see you there, say hello to you're mom for me will ya?"

I sent him that text he doesnt know whats coming he better be ready...