001 LEE FELIX

PART1

Y/n pov

NEW TEXT MESSAGE FROM SASHA

DM FROM SASHA

6 MESSAGES FROM "Y/N THE LOWLIFE"

3 MESSAGES FROM SASHA

I sat there watching as my phone went off. I didn't really have the energy to respond to all those messages as I already knew who they were from. Our school bully, Sasha; she been targeting me as her new "victim" lately...2 months to be exact. She's even made a group chat called "Y/N the lowlife" this is where she added all her friends... they all make fun of me on a daily but I always try and ignore it. I haven't told anyone, especially not my Boyfriend. His name is Lee Felix and he's one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. He's kind, sweet, caring and really funny.

All the girls in my school have a crush on Felix and his mates. They call themselves 'stray kids' everyone loves them but they don't act as if they're any better than anyone, they act normal I think the popular girls (Sasha's squad) only like them because of their looks.

I decided to open the group chat messages as I really wanted to know what was said about me...bad Idea. 

Y/N THE LOWLIFE

SASHAXOX                                                                                                                                                                            So guys when do you think Felix will break up with Y/N already and finally go out with me?? I mean I am the Queen and she is my servant.

AMYLOVERX                                                                                                                                                                   Give him a week and he'll come to his senses.

CHARLIEBOO                                                                                                                                                                      A WEEK?? HAHAHA I BET YOU 2 DAYS AND HE'LL BE OVER HER IRRELEVANT SELF.

I didn't respond I just ignored them. Don't they have anything better to do with their lives or something? I turned off the lights and went to bed. I've had enough of them for today.

NEXT MORNING                                                                                                                                                                 Oh god no...school

I didn't want to go to school today, I didn't want to see Sasha and her mates and I Really didn't want to face Stray kids, they always knew when something was wrong but I never let them find out. WOW my life's a mess.

SKIP TILL SCHOOL

I walked in trying to avoid 9 guys and 3 girls.... Well no luck, whilst I was taking the stairs I bumped into someone dropping all my books on the floor.... Great! I looked up only to see the one and only .....Jisung. He smiled brightly helping me pick up all my things "hey y/n, good morning, how's it going?" he said "oh good morning Jisung, I'm doing okay just need to go to class" I chuckled nervously. Keep calm y/n. keep clam. "Oh well that's good, erm Felix wanted to ask if you wanted to come over later to our dorm and watch some movies, maybe even play a few games?" he continued. "Sure, why not I'll be there" I replied. "Cool I'll wait by the school gates later" Jisung said "Okay, bye now" I said speed walking away as fast as possible.

WOW that was close.                                                                                                                                                         

I continued my walk to the classroom, when I got there I looked through the window only to see Chan, Changbin, and Felix and of course Sasha and her companions. You see normally I sit with Felix but today apparently Sasha will be taking up that role of honour. Whilst I waked into the classroom I avoided making eye contact with anyone but I could feel their stares burning holes through my head. I dragged myself to the back of the classroom sitting beside Changbin.

He smiled at me and continued listening to his music. The teacher entered the classroom and started her long boring lesson about Pride and Prejudice.

TIME SKIP~LUNCH

I was at my locker trying to put my books away when all of a sudden I got a whole bunch of feathers thrown at me. I turned around only to see Sasha smirking. Upset I ran to the bathroom to clean myself up before I went to go to the cafeteria to sit with Stray kids. 

 FELIX POV

We were waiting for Y/n at the cafeteria, she was taking too long and I got a bit worried, I was about to go look for her when an arm pulled me down to sit. I looked at who it was and it was Sasha .... Again. I don't really like Sasha but she always finds me, she always creeps me out and she's always so mean to others. "Don't go, stay and sit with us Felix" she says looking directly in my soul. I looked around our table only to see her weird friends trying to make some moves on poor Jeongin and Chan. Hyunjin looked really uncomfortable sitting in between them and Minho genuinely looked like he wanted to die. I tried to get out of her grip, when I finally did, Woojin made some sour excuse saying we had a group project and we all had to leave immediately and Boii can I tell you me we RAN like there was no tomorrow.

Jisungs POV

Whilst we were running from the crazy three I saw y/n coming out of the girl's bathroom so I just grabbed her arm and ran with her.

Y/N pov

I came outta the bathroom and with a blink of a second I was already in the library....wth jisung!? I looked at jisung and he just stood there explaining what I just missed. I went over to Felix and we talked for a bit, not really knowing what the topic was we just rambled about anything.

 School ends

We were all at the Stray Kids dorm laughing and playing when all of a sudden I checked the time and it was already 9PM!! I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW AND MY FATHER'S GOING TO KILL ME! I bid my goodbyes whilst running outta the dorm and to my house like a crazy person. It was when I got to my house that I realised that I left my phone at their dorm...meaning they'll see the notifications on my phone from the group chat.....and may I add JEONGIN,JISUNG SEUNGMIN AND FELIX KNOW MY PASSWORD....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------AN/

Hey guys hope you enjoyed my first imagine, please leave any requests comment your thoughts and vote !!!!

Thanks so much for reading my book byee!!!!!!