CHAPTER 1 : The Shaw Family

There was a island 'Kingsland' on which there was a bunglow 'THE SHAW FAMILY's PRIDE' in which the Shaw family lived but except the shaw family no one lived there because everyone thought that there are some ghosts on that island and whoever went there didn't came back alive but they didn't believed it and said that all these are rumors whoever say this . One day the family went out to their fields to bring some vegetables and as they were going back home they saw a boat and were curious to see that who came to the island so they searched the whole island but they saw no one except a boat with a woman's body so they all got scared and ran towards their home . What did they saw their door was open so they took some stones as well as some sticks fallen out and they went in but no one was inside and suddenly they saw some one run outside so they went out and saw that the white woman whose body they saw on the boat, and she throwed some shiny white crystal balls which released some smoke and the children toched them and they got vanished but actually they were trapped in the crystal ball but no one knew this so, everybody thought that the children vanished and they went running towards the boat as the woman threw few more balls . Their boat was destroyed by the woman so went running towards the boat which they had saw while going home from their farm but the problem was , the boat could hold only 2 members at a time and they were 4 members so they risked it and all  4 went on the boat . As the boat started to move there were some holes in the boat through which the water was coming in so 2 of them were rowing the boat and the others were removing the water . One giant green crystal ball entered from beneath the boat piercing one of the holes and the boat was filled with water but no one was on the boat as they all were trapped in the giant ball . After that for many decades no one came to the island and the island became a very scary place and the animals there also increased their population but one day all the animals vanished leaving behind animals of different species and was very horrifying as the animals got vanished .

Thanks ravioli_is_life_xx for your fantastic cover