CHAPTER 2 : The Richards

Years were just passing and no one came to live on the island , 10 years passed , 20 years passed but no sign of life . Finally after 30 years a family in a city around 27,000 miles away from the island known as 'THE RICHARDS' , one of the most honest as well as rich family in which the head of the family was Harry Richard and his wife Rose Richrd and their elder son Jhonny Richard and younger son Peter Richard . They decided to go on a trip so they started hunting places where they could go and were finding a adventorous as well as a thrilling place were they could go and spend some quality time with each other . So they were finding different places on internet and suddenly they saw a pop up written on it that 'whoever dares to go on Kingsland will get $10,000 as cash prize' but below this in red words there was a warning return 'TILL NOW WHOEVER WENT TO THIS ISLAND NEVER CAME BACK ALIVE AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING' they thoght it would be very interesting becuse they wanted an adventurous place and they thought their trip would be thrilling so they went to the flight for tickets for Kingsland. As they asked for the tickets the staff said that there is no such place and they were surprised so they asked them to check on the net and what they saw is there is no such kind of place . They all got shocked and they decided to go back to home but on their way they got a call which was asking them that Are you going to take part in the challenge for which you registered yesterday they said Yes but what about the transportation so they said A boat will come to recieve you so they said Yes . They left their home and went towards the harbor because they thought their cruise would come there but their cruise was waiting on an illeagal place where if anyone was found then was given lifetime imprisonment so they all were scared and slowly went inside as they saw that no one was on the cruise so they were thinking that are they on the correct place and then they thought to leave the place because they were not felling well so as they left they got an message that Why did you leave the place ? and they were surprised so they asked Was that cruise yours they said Yes so they asked But there is no one on the cruise so they said The cruise is only for you sir, are you coming or not they said Yes and went running towards the cruise and boarded it and the cruise had World - class facilities like a theatre only for them a 5- star restaurant only for them and many more facilities like this . They reached the island and they saw that there was a house which was very creepy and a bit broken from everywhere but they didn't knew what to do next so they went to the crew to ask what to do next but what did they saw, the cruise was gone and they got a call so they thought it was from the company which gave them the challenge and they thought it was for them to tell them what to do next but in the call a man said Hello, sir we are waiting in front of your gate would you please come out with your family and luggage they all got shocked by hearing this and were thinking that if the actual one is standing near their home then who dropped them till here and they all were just thinking .

Thanks ravioli_is_life_xx for your fantastic cover