Chapter 20

Hey guys!! I'm back!! Sorry I haven't updated in a while... I was typing other stories, working on my 50 million freaking missing assignments, doing my martial arts class, trying to keep my grades up, and still trying to stay conscious from the lack of sleep... well here's Part 18!!!

~Nobody's p.o.v.~

Fairy tail members glared at the Dragneel 3 who glared back, Laxus and Lucy locked eyes, Natsu and Lisanna locked eyes. They stayed like that till Lucy felt a presence behind her and she quickly disappeared and teleported off in the distance.

"Come on Lucy! Don't be a weakling a fight!" Lucy flinched at Erza's words, "I'm... Not... WEAK!!!" Lucy yelled, fangs grew out of her teeth and claws grew out of her nails.

Erza realized what she said and remembered Lucy's dream, Erza dodged everyone of Lucy's attacks when Erza saw shimmers going down Lucy's face, 'Lucy' Erza thought and got a fist to her face.

~With Zeref and Natsu~

"Ok brats! Get ready in 3... 2... 1 fight!" Master yelled, the guild screamed a battle cry and brought out their magic to start fighting. "Lucy! Can you handle Erza and who ever joins her?" Zeref yelled "Yeah! They have small amounts of magic anyways!" Lucy said back and dodged an attack from Erza.

Soon Mira, Cana, Levy, Gajeel, Juvia, and Gray joined Erza in the fight with Lucy. Zeref smirked sensing all of their magic combined is still way weaker than Lucy's, Zeref and Natsu soon had their own groups.

Natsu's group consisted of Wendy, Carla, Happy, Lily, Macao, Jet, Droy, Lisanna, Laxus, Evergreen, Bickslow, Freed, Romeo, and Jack. Zeref's group was the rest of the Fairy Tail guild including the master.

~With Lucy~

"Tsk, I can take all of you on! Your all weak anyways!" Lucy yelled at the small group, what Lucy said gave Erza an idea. It was a cruel idea and Lucy may never forgive her but its the only way to save her, "You call us weak!? HA! Your the weakest here! Your useless, if you weren't their sibling you'd be out of the team!" Erza yelled.

Tears pricked Lucy's eyes and scales started growing on her skin, soon tear drops fell from her eyes which only enraged her more. Lucy looked up and all she saw was red from all the anger and hate directed toward Erza, Erza could definitely feel all of it, Lucy looked up at Erza with a murderously creepy smile and Erza gulped.

Lucy teleported in front of Erza and grabbed her throat lifting her in the air, the rest of the group sprinted toward Lucy and Erza only to be blocked by an ice barrier. "Ice make! Hammer!" Gray swung the ice hammer at the dome and it didn't even make a scratch as the hammer broke Lucy chuckled and wrapped her tail around her waist and grabbing Erzas throat tighter.

"No one's gonna get thru, only the bluest of fire can melt it!" Lucy yelled, "Lucy st-stop!" Erza choked grabbing and clawing at Lucy's hand kicking her legs like crazy "Oh no, Red can barely breathe! Now who's weak!" Lucy yelled.

Soon it became hard to breathe herself, Lucy's grip on Erzas throat loosened Lucy fell to the ground gasping for air. "Don't try it Lucy, Im making the air around you incapable to breathe and Erza won't be affected!" Gray yelled, Lucy was trying as hard as she could to get air she gave up and grinned evily.

"Well *gasp* if I don't *gasp* get air I'll just.... steal someone else's!" Lucy picked herself up and held the remaining breath she had. She walked over to Erza and put her mouth on hers, Mira and Erza gasp but Erza didn't move.

Gray swore he saw Lucy's hair lighten for a moment but went back to its dark color, Lucy went to pull away now full of air but Erza wrapped her arms around Lucy's neck and pulled her back.