BDSM Short Erotica

Arianna was such a tease, she gave Karim a nice lap dance. She did some twerking and grinded on him very slowly and playfully as she bit her lip. He grabbed her hips, but she took his hands and shook her head. "Damn it Arianna, why do you have to be so perfect?"

"I don't know, l-o-l."

"You are just... SO cute."

She sat on his lap and started using her bellydance training. "Oh god." Karim moaned. He again tried to grab her, but she didn't let him and sat on his lap, but turned to face him. She started to grind on him, and she giggled. He couldn't take it anymore, he grabbed her and threw her on their bed. "you're going to get punished for teasing me."

"Oh no, but I'm sorry."

"That's not going to help." He growled with lustful eyes. "What's my punishment?" He ripped off her black and pink thong. He flipped her over and held her doggy style. "No!" Arianna screamed, knowing what was coming next. "I'm sorry!"

"It's too late babe." He added with his sexy, seductive voice. He rubbed her back and pushed her down. He went into her ass with all his 8 inches. His erection was so pleasurable, yet slightly painful. It was good Arianna was a fan of BDSM. She wanted to please Karim, yet she hated doing what she was to told. She had mixed feelings about punishment, she loved, and hated it. She moaned in both pain and pleasure. "Sing me the song." He ordered "Why?" She questioned.

"Are you questioning me?" He said with fiery eyes, raising his hand to spank her. "No sir!" she trembled.

She began moaning loudly, "Oh! Yeaah! ka-rim, ka-ka-Karim, oh!" He grabbed her hands and held them behind her back. He proceeded to spank her, three times. "Don't question me and don't hesitate to do what I say."

"Of course not! I'm so sorry!"

"Hush!" He hissed, still using his seductive, slow voice.

"You've been a naughty girl, haven't you?"

"Yeah!" She moaned

"Well I'm going to have to punish you Arianna." Without further hesitation, he slammed his large, erect cock into Arianna's anus. She knows not to be naughty anymore.