Chapter 2

Dipper pov
It's been two weeks since I became popular. Mable freaked when she found out I became friends with the big 3, and couldn't stop with the questions. But back to present time I have to do the lunch poll with the big 3 and the question today is 'if you won a million dollars, but the next day aliens attack the world what would you do with the money' or something like that.

We went round everyone asking the question but the last person we (I) did was the new guy who I didn't know joined the school his name is bill cipher and his answer was different from the others most said buy a house or buy a car, but he didn't he said he would buy a boat (not specifying what sort) get his sax and float away playing jazz while the world came to an end. Best answer we got.

After I walked away from him it seemed that Robbie and Nate went up to bill and tried punching him but failing and got beaten up themselves, but what a guy bill is,he's handsome, mysterious, possibly gay, what more do you want as a awkward teenager.

Bill pov
My my dipper you really are a beauty. And that voice is so soft and calm, it's perfect.

A/N
Well that's it for this chapter.
I'm trying to have a chapter that fits the song but makes sense at the same time.
Bill is half demon in this fic so his dad will be a demon but his mother isn't.