Chapter-14

I acted the best ,I could. My body was stilled and I slow downed my breathing.

And as soon as I fake fainted, The Lord's body went rigid. He caught me effortlessly. Then he started to sniff my neck. His sharp canines scrapped along my neck. But I kept my act.

"You can quite your immature act now mate. I know you are awake."

Oh fuck this stupid act..!

Nope..not going to...

"Open your damn eyes or I will mark you right now right here!"

Immediately I opened my eyes. Marking is the worst thing , that could happen to me now.

No way I am allowing it.

The stupid Lord smirked devilishly.

"Ok now that you are awake let's get you into some real clothes."

He dried me up and wrapped me up in a soft towel. Then took me to his room, where a set of clothes were laid on the bed. I tentatively took the clothes and admired the beautiful designs.

A black short short, white top and a white cardigan completed the whole look.

Although the clothes were nice , there was a problem.

The Hulking Lord.

He had changed into another one of his famous designer suits and was reloading his gun.

"Uhmm... My Lord can I change in the bathroom..please..?"

"No."

Stupid bull.

I heaved a long sigh and dropped my towel.

And as soon as I did it, his eyes snapped to me. His eyes greedily took my naked flesh in. And with a sickening smirk he began to stroke his crotch.

Which has formed quite a big tent in his designer pants. I hastily dressed and mentally ripped him apart for his disgusting behavior.

And when I was dressed, he tucked in his solid gold gun and took my hand.

"Now before we go out, I want to remind you something. You are to cover yourself with the cardigan I provided.

And the clothes beneath are only for me to see!

And do not provoke me or leave my sight.

Understood?"

I hastily nodded my head.

"I want words mate.

Speak."

"Yes My Lord."

And then he began to drag me alone with him. I was disgusted and repulsed with his behavior.

I thought that he will at least give me some space to change my clothes. So that I can escape from him. But to my utter dismay, he never took his eyes from me.