The Eventful Job

Hi if your reading this, GOD BLESS YOU!!😁 Back to the story.
- Mikayla

Igneel pov

Me and Y/N walked to the train station in silence, it was a comfortable silence though. We picked a job where some pervs were kidnapping girls from ages 13-19. I don't want Y/N hurt but she gave me her God dammed puppy dog eyes, so I couldn't refuse. I saw the train and felt weak, but I don't want to look the part in front of Y/N so I walked on. "Are you ok Iggs you look pale..." Y/N said with her head tilted, 'God dammit why do you have to be so cute!!!' "Oh yeah motion sickness I forgot. Wait, come on." She pulled me on the train and to a seat. She put my haed on her lap and ran her fingers threw my hair. I sighed, yeah I could get used to this. I soon fell asleep with dreams of me and Y/N as a couple.

Timeskip Y/N pov

I woke up Igneel and started to walk off the train. "Hey thanks back there N/N." He said running a hand threw his blonde locks. I smiled.
"Any time diggs Iggs." I said using my nickname for him. It was at sundown when we talked to the client.
"Thanks so much for taking my offer, my poor daughter was kidnapped and I really miss her." The man said.
"Don't worry sir we are on the case." I saluted. Soon we were set up and ready. I walked down the street in a very revealing outfit when I was pulled in an alley. A cloth was put on my mouth and everything went dark.

Igneel pov

I saw Y/n being taken in an alley and when I went to kick some pervs ass for touching my Y/N there was no one there. Luckily I do have my fathers nose and I followed the sweet scent of straberries and peaches.

Y/n pov

I woke up with a major headache in a dirty cell. I saw man laugh. "What do we have here, a little Fairy." He said, "yeah you'll be good meat." Then he walked over and touched my face, and I bit him. "Ouch, the hell is wrong with you!" I tried to run but I was so weak and he slapped me. Then a huge crash was heard and I saw Igneel standing there with a face of pure rage. He punched the guy in the face. "No one and I mean no one touches her, SHE IS MINE!!! And you hurt her, you're DEAD!" He screamed. I blacked out after that with one thing on my mind, 'Igneel Dragneel loves me'