Making Up is Easy to Do

Gabriel

Sabrina and I walk upstairs to our room. Once we got to our room, she hops on me and begins to kiss my lips. She tries to take off my clothes, but I stop her. I put her down. "Hold on Love." I chuckle

"I haven't touch you in two weeks babe." She takes off her dress, slowly and sexy; revealing her nude silky lace lingerie that were under her clothes. "I want you right now," She smirks.

I look at her body and bite my lip, "As much as I would love to give you what to you want right now, I have to go back downstairs and tell everyone that the party is over for a few minutes Love. As soon as everyone is gone, I'll give you all of me." I kiss her lips and try to walk out, but she pulls me back to her lips. I finally pull away, "I'll be right back, I promise."

I walk downstairs and tell the party goers that the party is over. Once everyone was gone and the caterers were done cleaning, they left. I began to walk upstairs, that was until I hear a familiar voice, "Renzo Towers. Congrats babe."

I slowly turn my head to see Emma sitting on the couch in the living room, drinking a glass of champagne.

"Emma, I thought I told you to stay away from me?" I roll my eyes

She put the glass on the coffee table, got up from the couch, walking towards me. She tries to kiss me, but I block her. She chuckles, "I came to your party to surprise you. But I must've came too late." She begins to stroke my chest, caressing my face, "I miss you."

I push her off me, "I don't miss you, Emma."

She chuckles, touching my chest again, "I know you do, Gabe? No one can make you feel as good in the bedroom."

"Except Sabrina. And if you leave right now, she can give me exactly what I want." I push her off me again.

"Sabrina? The bitch who came walking in your house the last time I came. Babe she's not up to our level, you deserve to be with me not her."

I grab her wrist tightly and pin her against the wall. "The only bitch that's in my house right now, is you. Don't you ever call Sabrina out of her name ever again or else you'll have to deal with me." I drag her to the door and open it, "Now get the hell out of my house," I push her out and slam the door.

Sabrina

It's been fifty minutes and I'm still waiting for Gabe. He told me that he would be back soon. I bet he's talking to business executive again.

I finally got out of bed; I'm getting bored waiting around for Gabe. I place my dress, place it on the chair, grab my red lipstick and began to write something on the mirror that's above the fireplace.

I walk out of our bedroom with only my underwear and high heels on. Since Gabe wants to take forever to come upstairs. I want to play a little game Mr. Gabriel Renzo.